Medussa Bazaar Shops are currently bugged .... again. >_<

ron.jester

Provider
Society
Project Society
Ron Jubal Jester
So the new bug is, if you pick something up in your Medussa Bazaar shop, or if something sells, you can't restock it. Not until MA fixes it, and they have received at least one bug report on it thus far. To see what they did wrong, have a peak at the estate terminals. Mine currently shows...

Item points indoors / max : 0 / 40
Item points in display area / max: 38 / 0

... /facepalm :mad:

As stated in the bug report, I hope this is a botched attempt at giving us the item points in the display area back, and not just a random bug.

It's not just the medusa bazaar the bug is affecting.
I noticed the same thing in my shop in Genesis when I tried to restock after the VU, and TI shops are affected by it as well (I haven't checked the others yet, aside from one of the malls which seemed unaffected).

Very annoying, my shop now shows 0/110 inside and 119/10 outside :(
I also filed a support case right away, let's hope they fix it soon.

What's it been, three weeks and this bug is still in effect? OMFG what a great update to the game that was . . . :censored:

GZ to MA :clap: for pissing Shop and Booth owner off big time. It´s still not fixed and my guess is it won´t be fixed untill the end of the year. You know space is Imminent :yay:. Gratz again for something that no1 needs. Keep that silly stuff coming. Don´t fix the bugs. Don´t implement stuff like taming and mentoring. Don´t do anything that will make the old players happy :wtg:.

Faucer

still bugged

still bugged
The Meduza shops have been working properly since the update around 22 June. I just tested one of them my self and it's still working just fine.

What shop is it you are having problems with?

Mmm bit on-topic as it's bazaar estate as well, but the medusa apps sure aren't working... once it's been empty that is.

I don't remember when the issue was fixed but this is an old issue that has been resolved, although it did take a matter of months before they fixed it. I was so infuriated I only logged in to write tickets on a daily basis to express my discontent... until I was finally irate enough not to log in until I learned of a patch that finally fixed it.

It literally killed all traffic to the bazaar, which only had it's "newness" going for it at the time. Now it's only frequently traveled even though it's proximity to Port Atlantis should have given it a fighting chance against Twin Peaks Mall, which I think was also affected by this bug.

Back