Melchi MV Crash?

LeWolf86

Stalker
Society
Tax Collectors
Garrett MrEarth Clark
Ok well I use to think of Melchi as a nice find, but now its crashing. I think less then a week ago it was around 114%, today I checked it out and its daily is 108%, and I dont know if thats even the bottom.

Anyone know any explanations? Because everything else ore/ematter is generally going up in value. Oil is booming (oxymoron :p). Most stuff is going up.... at least from my notice. Or maybe itll go up later when all the starting crafters who are just going for the 2x skills even go away or simmer down????

Anyone got any ideas? And I know most people will say supply/demand, but supply seems to be steady, but price is going extremely low which is crazy because people selling it are only helping the market for it crash.

Market prices change radically over time. Many factors affect both the supply and demand sides. It truly is a very complex economic model, with sufficient capital and variables to support wide swings in prices.

Melchi is looted by mulmun, and tons of people are killing mulmun due to the event.

melchi was around 103% last summer.
melchi is almost omnipresent.

someone should have asked why it rised so much in the first place... :)

mulmuns drop melchi.

Haha makes sense then... Supply > Demand. Ill wait for the market to balance out because ATM Im stuck with a load of the stuff which I unfourtunately paid a price based on the old prices on.

effectively speaking, you could look at this as a stock thing.

ok you specuated wrong, you bought it at 110% i'ts now 106% it might fall more, what should you do?

buy more NOW if you plan opn selling it. this wil bring your average price back down, so once the event is over, and people stop hunting mulmons, the price goes back up to 110-115% netting you better profit.

Back