Price Check Melee Trauma Amplifier 5

Bubba Slicker Crowley
Hi,

tried to find it on "Orders" under "Available" but it isn't there. Therefore, it must be an urban legend. :)

Anyway, has anyone seen one in game and how much did it go for?

Ty

Yes, i had one and know of another one. They go for 4-5kped

Yes, i had one and know of another one. They go for 4-5kped
Don't think this is correct.

4 goes for +700ped.

5 is only slightly better and last week pretty sure a 5 did not sell at +1800. (i'd say +1200 is a fair price)

6 current on AH for +1400 and not selling.

Name
Type
Damage​
Zoom
Ammo
Decay​
DMG/PecEfficiency
5971Micro.jpg
Melee Trauma Amplifier 4Melee Amp
20​
4.444​
0​
4.444​
180​
4.500​
76.7​
Event
5971Micro.jpg
Melee Trauma Amplifier 5Melee Amp
24​
5.334​
0​
5.334​
216​
4.499​
76.7​
Event
5971Micro.jpg
Melee Trauma Amplifier 6Melee Amp
28​
6.223​
0​
6.223​
252​
4.499​
76.7​
Event

Last edited:
Well see last sale on forum and my sale, its correct 4-5k its the price they sold. Have in mind that the 5 its the better fit for some swords as the Archon where 4 its low and 6 its overamping :p

Well see last sale on forum and my sale, its correct 4-5k its the price they sold. Have in mind that the 5 its the better fit for some swords as the Archon where 4 its low and 6 its overamping :p

I guess, but additional +3k for what like near +4dps . On a 47dps sword, sounds steep.

+ Also the last one I know on forum didn't sell for that but. Hey :scratch:

I guess, but additional +3k for what like near +4dps . On a 47dps sword, sounds steep.

The 0% difference between A106 and A105 imp except 60ped tt is similar. Cost 1-1.3k more for A105 just for 60ped tt

The 0% difference between A106 and A105 imp except 60ped tt is similar. Cost 1-1.3k more for A105 just for 60ped tt
We are talking about the melee amp not the A1XX

Las two sold was for what i told u, was the one from Drake and the one from Me :)

To understand pricing we need to know that trauma 1, 4, 6 were easy to obtain, sold in Vendor, while 2 and 5 were rare drops, hence the value.
[EDITED: Jennifer i totally agree it is not worth, but it is really costing way more, for Archon it is a perfect fit, but you can for sure amp with T4 for 600 ped and perceive no difference]

let's be real here - it never sold for 7k :D
You never know... But that's why I said that it gives a indication..

~3k+ for this amp makes sense to me considering the rarity. It's one of those cases where actually finding the amp is much harder than agreeing on a price. People like to min/max and this is the only amp that perfectly fits archon.

I have one, message me if interested

We are talking about the melee amp not the A1XX
Yes I know, just trying to explain prices are not all about eff/dpp/dps, comfort and rarity, as people say, play a pretty big role in this game.

You never know... But that's why I said that it gives a indication..

~3k+ for this amp makes sense to me considering the rarity. It's one of those cases where actually finding the amp is much harder than agreeing on a price. People like to min/max and this is the only amp that perfectly fits archon.
I saw combo selling for 1200 peds on #calytrade not long ago, which is why I found that thread funny selling for 7k

There is actually a huge difference. A105i worth the extra cost because of the increased ammo burn ratio and the greater number of uses. Makes it especially important on a high refire pistol.

Anyway guys there is a melee 5 on auction at the moment for 3-something, see if it sells.

Last edited:
I’ll echo the 3-4k price, though I’d have to check the price on my spreadsheet I bought mine for when I get back.

As others have mentioned, it’s the rarity aspect. It’s easier to come by the others amps. Then it is the best fit for Archon as well as the new decay only mayhem melee weapons like basher and power claw. That all doesn’t mean the price is really worth it strictly compared to others, but it has a lot of uses in terms of fit that drive it.

Last edited:
speaking of less common ones, i got a trauma8 (36 dmg) i took it in a trade from Carnage to save for a SB90 Mayhem,
i am pretty sure that in game there is also a trauma8 MOD too, probably the only upgraded one
(at that time the T8 was valued in the trade 8k, i dont really care of actual price, i want it to put on a "miniSacrificaldagger"

Last edited:
speaking of less common ones, i got a trauma8 (36 dmg) i took it in a trade from Carnage to save for a SB90 Mayhem,
i am pretty sure that in game there is also a trauma8 MOD too, probably the only upgraded one
(at that time the T8 was valued in the trade 8k, i dont really care of actual price, i want it to put on a "miniSacrificaldagger"
Yes there is the Trauma 2 adjusted, Trauma 6 improved Trauma 8 modified, and the 10 and 2 both have a FEN edition... All loot 1.0 trauma amps have the same efficiency of 76.7%, with the FEN Amps having 85%, but all of them have the same a DPP of 4.99.

The Mayhem trauma amps go from 4.583 to 4.750

UL amp, who cares about over amping this days. Just put on a Amp6 and check returns, no issue at all

UL amp, who cares about over amping this days. Just put on a Amp6 and check returns, no issue at all
All you will get is shrapnel and you lower your chances for ESI.

Imagine paying more for an amp than the weapon itsself 🤣

Back