Mentor Problems

BudBug

Old
Society
Antipodean Army
Bud Lovin
My mentor showed me very little in 1 week and then went offline. I have not seen her for 5 months now and MA will still not release me till she comes back on to collect her reward (lol a reward for leaving me to find out everything myself !)

I dont really want skill chips but would like to be able to us a TP chip....

How many others has this happened to and did MA fix the problem for you?

Maybe i should just start again with a new avatar and trade all my inventory to my new other self. :scratch2:

PS: Jackie, if you read this please log in and release me , please :rolleyes:

Could be wrong, but If you have passed the mentorship bench-mark you should be able to skill chip even if your "mentor" isnt online. As for TP chips etc, you can use them anyway, Have you got an implant and ME that enables you to use them? Never heard of this problem before so check that you have passed the required level.

You are able to use a TP chip Heal chip Focus chip or Nerve blast chip as long as you have the proper implant and Mind Essence ( don't forget the tool to install the implant) You just are not able to "Chip In" skills like Rifle/ Perception ect... Hope this clarifies things for you;) Best Wishes!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I have read/heard if you have completed the requirements to graduate but your mentor is not collecting his/her gift to release you you can file a support case with MA asking them to do it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I have read/heard if you have completed the requirements to graduate but your mentor is not collecting his/her gift to release you you can file a support case with MA asking them to do it.

I also agree.

If you have reached one of the graduation levels, you can write a support case to be released, but they won't do it immediatly, so wait some weeks, i guess at 110-120% (e.g. 2200 rifle)they would do it anyway, especially if you say (not necessary mean) that you want to chip urgently

then you cannot use skill chips to get skills like rifle, longblades, etc
nor to extract your skills and sell them

you CAN use mind force chips, such as tp and heal etc.
and if you don't believe me here, take a look at the graduation levels
there is "Concentration 1900"
now, how do you think you can reach this? with sweating?
now the answer would be theoretically yes even, but it was already there when i started, and at that time you couldn't sweat after level 110 in it :D
so, mind force chips are even a way to graduate in (very rare way)

afaik your have to be released from your mentor, as long the mentor didn't press the claim reward button (appears once a disciple reaches 100%, but it takes some time to update sometimes, so even if you get 2000 rifle, your mentor might still just see 98% for a day or 2) you are still a disciple

Back