Mentor Registry

Janzali

Good day all,

Where do we find the mentor registry, is that something that is in game or on the website. I cant seem to find it.

Thanks in advance :)

P.S. I am looking for a mentor based in North America since i am on the NA east coast (in case anybody is interested)

If you right click on your screen anywhere, you can go down to system, and you will see mentor register. You will also see player register, from player register you can add someone to fl. As I live in Va you can add me if you like to ask any questions you might have.

SpikE

And sorry thats the way I get to it, you can also hit "Y" to bring up the action library , and then do a search for mentor register. Once you click on it in the search field it will take you to the page where the icon is located and you click on it again to bring up the register.

SpikE

I'd be glad to help you out, and since I'm from Chicago, it's only a 1 hour time difference. I've been around the game since 2005 and have knowledge in basically all aspects of the game. I'm available via ingame, email, forums, and/or fb pretty much all day if you have questions. PM me if you're interested and best of luck out there!

-Hyp

Back