Info: MetaHuman Animator is Uncanny Valley on the UnReal Engine

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
When I first saw this article headline I thought "meh MA is gonna miss the boat developing their new unreal engine" until I saw in the story this IS on the Unreal Engine. And to be honest I thought MA's work on the last avatar upgrade was really great. So anticipating.....

https://futurism.com/the-byte/videogame-facial-animation-uncanny-valley

Don't forget to get lots of pictures of your avatar for before and after comparisons. This is gonna be bombe.

Oh, I loved Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice!
Can't wait for Hellblade II !

More unreal amazing games coming. I'm worried now that MA is going to bite off more than it can chew. And won't be able to give us this game the way we want because they are dreaming of an impossible upgrade. If they go for the ultimate graphics and no ones computer can run it would be an epic fail considering the game doesn't really need that great graphics. What it needs is innovation in server technology and enhanced crossplatform communication. I hope they spend less time making it look pretty and get down in the dirt and make it run better.

This UNREAL Shooter game looks so great but the central premise is FPS. EU is not FPS. And shouldn't be aiming to simulate it either.

This is spectacular!

How badly do you think MA will make the UnrealEngine look bad in PE?
MindArk: Yes.

When I first saw this article headline I thought "meh MA is gonna miss the boat developing their new unreal engine" until I saw in the story this IS on the Unreal Engine. And to be honest I thought MA's work on the last avatar upgrade was really great. So anticipating.....

https://futurism.com/the-byte/videogame-facial-animation-uncanny-valley

Don't forget to get lots of pictures of your avatar for before and after comparisons. This is gonna be bombe.

I'm sure it will go "well" http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/new-calamusoid-sighted.8825/

More unreal amazing games coming. I'm worried now that MA is going to bite off more than it can chew. And won't be able to give us this game the way we want because they are dreaming of an impossible upgrade. If they go for the ultimate graphics and no ones computer can run it would be an epic fail considering the game doesn't really need that great graphics. What it needs is innovation in server technology and enhanced crossplatform communication. I hope they spend less time making it look pretty and get down in the dirt and make it run better.

This UNREAL Shooter game looks so great but the central premise is FPS. EU is not FPS. And shouldn't be aiming to simulate it either.

Well if people can spend thousands to play,why they cant afford new PC or upgrade?
I never understanded those kind of comments in RCE game where some assets values at someone's house or a car and like 1-3k USD is an issue.

Back