ARK POE (M) [ Protector of Empire--- But Sand Stormer could suit aswell]
Wormslayer (M)

Thank you for a suggestion

Last edited:
27-29k
55-75k
do you mean dark knight armor??? unique so a fuck ton
75-90k

Those are mid level? Fucken hell I’m a viceroy noob!
i am too but...
i consider
starting gears until : graduations and old vanity ones
tier1 armors boar, jaguar, tiger, lion and dune rider probably imp and mod gorgon
tier 2 the ones i posted + for secondary defenses also mod imperium
tier 3 aug gorgon and mayhem + imp angel
tier 4 perf gorgon /mod shadow /mod angel

i cant find a place for Titan, the lack of cut defense makes it a "specialized animal" to me
maybe my segments are strange....
of course a Perfected Viceroy would be my absolutely primary choice even if need months to be grinded

The Tier 1's do go quite a long way especially if you have mitigation such as lifesteal, good or boosted evade/dodge and resto. Generally speaking they are really good allrounders for those on a budget.

I love how peoples definition of armor levels vary, awhile ago i would call anything over martial/lion high level armor aka end game but now after some time ingame my perception on it is greatly different from before, i feel mod vice for example with the right skills and other equipment is end game for 95% of mobs ingame, where before id need much greater armor to consider endgame.

yes shaun ... evader is best armor... at least until a monster normal attack is like your full HP pool

yes shaun ... evader is best armor... at least until a monster normal attack is like your full HP pool
100% agree evade hp and that juicy life steal has made this game incredibly easy to survive

I think the best allround armor you can find under 40k is PoE since it works on all planets with its Acid and electric protection

Back