MindArk to restock TWEN vendor

They'll add a few more new weapons just before the end of January after Merry Mayhem finishes and everyone has spent their tokens on the attachments.

index.php

“I’m just a bloody normal bloke. A normal bloke who likes a bit of torture.” Chopper.

I'm trying to figure out the last time you've been right about something. And this just doesn't financially or logically make sense. No need to hide from your stupid statements.
While i agree with you that Diamond has some crazy ideas, since when has MA made decisions that are based on logic, or showing interest in protecting our investments. You are still very new to this game and the workings of MA. Be mindful of that.

While i agree with you that Diamond has some crazy ideas, since when has MA made decisions that are based on logic, or showing interest in protecting our investments. You are still very new to this game and the workings of MA. Be mindful of that.
Eventually everyone will have a 2.0 weapon. By that stage there is probably a loot 3.0 or maybe it'll be called Unreal loot. Who knows. But content is continuously added. DPS getting higher. Mobs getting stronger. And it needs to. Someone at level 300+ is probably bored and wants more. Level 100 was special. Now its common. I don't think they'll top off Twen. By next year its TWENty One. thats not an event any more. Focus will move back to mayhem for a bit till unreal. Restock of mayhem vendor i think so.

Well, the OP combined with the gif surely aims to spark off a bit of debate about such a possibility, or is it a conspiracy? It's direct troll + hide, although I don't know whether Homer himself initiated whatever that then saw him retreat into the hedge.
IMHO, MA are perfectly capable of doing something like the OP statement from various angles of a) conspiracy or b) incompetence. It's a statement on our state of mind on the state of MA's mind. I'm still playing, though ...

I wouldn’t say I’m that new with the knowledge and information I’ve gained through playing and research. 3 years playing yes, but over 12,000 hours played and research and studying done.

Plus a new perspective is good no? Have you seen some of the gambling “vets” who still hardly have a basic understanding of the game, still using L weapons and nothing to show for?

I wouldn’t say I’m that new with the knowledge and information I’ve gained through playing and research. 3 years playing yes, but over 12,000 hours played and research and studying done.

Plus a new perspective is good no? Have you seen some of the gambling “vets” who still hardly have a basic understanding of the game, still using L weapons and nothing to show for?
you don't want L weapon sales to stop, trust me. God bless those players.

Reactions: Tei
you don't want L weapon sales to stop, trust me. God bless those players.
I didn’t say I want them to stop. Just that they have nothing to show for playing the game for 15 years. And that those are some of the most vocal players when complaining happens.

i think only pills added in january

i think only pills added in january
it would be smart. there's going to be thousands of players with some leftover twen tokens (and hundreds with big stacks), there needs to be some way to mop up the remnants without just giving the playerbase the finger

I hope that extra TWEN tokens can be used somehow. And that should be known before people try accumulating them. It's a major deterrent to collect them if you almost got enough and then your item is GONE. They need to have a continuous value that perhaps can be used at the 25th or for mayhem items maybe? Or just recyclable??

I'm trying to figure out the last time you've been right about something. And this just doesn't financially or logically make sense. No need to hide from your stupid statements.
In that players defence, It makes total sense. MA are still dropping a ton of TWEN tokens. Are they dropping them for zero use then? What message does that send. MA want to be the seller of weapons to the player base otherwise they wouldn't have introduced tokens in the first place. That means the secondary market irrelevant, as long as players cash in millions of tokens, then that's a plus.

Everytime people say MA won't drop more weapons, they make more weapons avaliable. It's only a shock before they do, then it's all great and exciting the day they drop them.

Sounds to me some players don't want anyone else yo have something nice to play with. Those days are long gone.

In that players defence, It makes total sense. MA are still dropping a ton of TWEN tokens. Are they dropping them for zero use then? What message does that send. MA want to be the seller of weapons to the player base otherwise they wouldn't have introduced tokens in the first place. That means the secondary market irrelevant, as long as players cash in millions of tokens, then that's a plus.

Everytime people say MA won't drop more weapons, they make more weapons avaliable. It's only a shock before they do, then it's all great and exciting the day they drop them.

Sounds to me some players don't want anyone else yo have something nice to play with. Those days are long gone.

There are still quite a few items left in the TWEN vendor, so not sure what you mean. We have had tons of new items enter the market. The entire market in EU has changed in 12 months.

The secondary market is relevant - If they flood the market with too many items and all prices crash - You are going to see people leaving EU and cashing out. There is a balance to everything and I'm sure they have this planned out.

There are still quite a few items left in the TWEN vendor, so not sure what you mean. We have had tons of new items enter the market. The entire market in EU has changed in 12 months.

The secondary market is relevant - If they flood the market with too many items and all prices crash - You are going to see people leaving EU and cashing out. There is a balance to everything and I'm sure they have this planned out.
I'd say it isn't the same as flooding the game with say weapons from loot, it's a trade for the value of a considerable number of tokens. So you have a base value to aquire it. Hence why despite MA allowing a huge number of new weapons already, players demand high price to sell them.

The issue comes with those that didn't agree with collecting the tokens as good value to begin with. Just picking a number from thin air,....but let's say a player buys tokens for 80k ped to buy a gun. Doesn't mean there's a 'queue' of players ready to buy it from them for 80k+.

It could be argued that the massive volume of token drops devalues previous bought weapons with tokens. Anyway while there's ample desire to swap tokens for weapons, MA will surely lap that up as they are arms dealers now.

Back