Mindforce and beyond

ProActive Mango

Stalker
How about a new cool chip like the health agument chip but now instead we can use a chip and become less aggroed from mobs or get invisiblity for a short period of time, could work for miners extracting claims at dangerous places, pve or pvp. This should remove the nearby thing in pvp zone when you have this effect on you. Doing any move like equipping weapon as in offensive purpuse should remove the buff? dont know how this will work with extracting as it might see it as a weapon.

i do like the idea of mindforce not being another dmg profession but more to the utility way of life.

i do like the idea of mindforce not being another dmg profession but more to the utility way of life.

I agree, mindforce should be the "magic" of EU and and effects that is more than damage and healing. Short-time cloaking/invisible effects and similar effects. Teleporting is the only real good thing they have today.

loads you can do with mindforce im just waiting for the day they release some mobs that use mindforce as an attack so i can get my jammer lvl up. lvl 16 is pretty weak :(.

Back