Mining Equipment

jf3000

Old
Can someone please tell me what is the very first thing I have to do to get into this mining? Ive seen people blasting the ground with these things, then placing some sort of cylindrical object that seems to aim some sort of blue wirey light into the ground, but as far as that goes, I have no idea how to obtain one.

Does using one of these only last once, or forver, or do u have to buy many?

A guide somewhere telling me what to buy would be useful as well please, thank you.

jf3000 said:
Can someone please tell me what is the very first thing I have to do to get into this mining? Ive seen people blasting the ground with these things, then placing some sort of cylindrical object that seems to aim some sort of blue wirey light into the ground, but as far as that goes, I have no idea how to obtain one.

A guide somewhere telling me what to buy would be useful as well please, thank you.

u can buy surveying probes at tt same goes with bombs u can use them with the ore and matter finder and take the resources at ground with the miner and driller :D

and 1 probe and bomb is needed for each drop so u need MANY

oik too many items mentioned, can u tell me from a tt, the items and what they are called too enable me to mine successfully and get the minerals so I can sell them please.

read the guides

jf3000 said:
like I didnt go there already, geesshh.

'they are all under 1 of the same kind equipment and then mining if im right

I have two mining guides at my site, one for ore and one for enmatter. Please feel free to read them and you have answers to all your questions. Except i don't mention amps, but I don't think you need one for start.

Here is one of them.

http://nirfu.gluonsoft.se/oreminingguide.htm

jf3000 said:
Nirfu : Absolutely brilliant, exactly what I was asking for, why cant others be this helpful !

becouse not everyone knows about that guide or need it and gonna write one or are able to do it that good as they know there are guides

becouse not everyone knows about that guide or need it and gonna write one or are able to do it that good as they know there are guides

Lost you somewhere after "good" :eek: :confused: :D :wise:

Nirfu said:
Lost you somewhere after "good" :eek: :confused: :D :wise:

i ment that most miners are not gonna write a guide as they know that there are already some

thought so, but was not sure *lol*

jf3000 said:
Nirfu : Absolutely brilliant, exactly what I was asking for, why cant others be this helpful !

Maybe they expect you to show some initiative? :)

Don’t want to have a pop at you but if someone is kind enough to respond, you should be a little more grateful. The equipment was explained and the location of where it was available was told to you.

Go play around with the TT, your soon find them. Run a search find the guides - initiative :)

Okay have been reading the mining info, and have a new question, I have found that with mining either if I am mining for stone or oil, that it takes sometime to get the contents out the ground, I spent ages getting the lyst out the ground, and wanted to know if there was an upgrade on the standard equipment to something quicker?

Thank you.

Also as your extraction skill increases (by doing more extractions hence more mining) you get bigger chunks out. I remember it took me about 90 minutes to pull out 168ped lyst when i started. Today and i now use a 101 extractor and pull 40 size stones i could do it in under an hour easily.

As a suggestion: Mining is about efficiency, the cheaper it is to mine the more profit you make. Be careful upgrading too soon with your equipment. Yes it may take a bit more time to get the ore/enmatter out of the ground, but with each click to extract, you also get the chance of skills. So in effect the longer it takes you to extract, the better it is for your skills building.

Also keep an eye on you stats with each tool, make sure you are getting the most out of the tool and not using one that dosent match your skill level.

Mining is great fun and CAN be profitable, but it can also cost you a truck load of peds.

Good luck and enjoy.

jf3000 said:

You need a findre (ore or enmat), an extractor and some bombs/probes...

Back