Mining fact

I love it when you tell someone he is wrong and they come with the line "you are rude/you are arrogant" and so on...

I repeat minerals have dynamic quantities =>MA plays with the quantity from time to time. This will be seen in price sometimes but other factor is the demand of that certain mineral. When you said that amp has 100% eff doesn't mean anything.
and I love it even more when someone who cant post content just say "You are wrong" without any validity to simply reply that I would be more polite and explain dinamic of the loot and how efficiency impact it to get another empty reply from someone who clearly didnt read the text and took my first line to even change the words to diaper himself into innocence and pretentious empty intelect 😇. The bold part that even you wrote doesnt mean that you get the same amount of MU from no amp(0% added efficiency) and 50% or 100% efficiency amp. It just mean that if there is some in the lootpool, it's more likely to get it just like DPP. Basic mining 101.

Where is your point ? Where your validity ? Where is your singular argument ? I dont even see one. How this very post you did doesnt prove that you didnt even read past the first sentence to repeat a twisted version of what I said to follow it with a dismissal any effect of a item statistic in getting more chance at MU for efficiency just like DPP in hunting add MU chance but doesnt garantee any will drop if the pool is dry. When there is a wave. Who do you think has highest chance for it ? Where is your logic ? only argument you had was that you had prejudice toward my actual mining to dismiss my argument without even knowing me or my activities without EU and that didnt even hold a minute.

You tell me you get same ratio of MU using a f101 vs a f105 ? You get the same MU ratio using a f105 with no amp vs a d-class or any other amp ? I know I dont get the same ratio. Sure.. If I go to archipelageo and expect to find pyrite on a lyst/oil only island I would be delusional and using MU finding amp is pointless there. Thats also what I said in a previous post. Some people setup just make 0 sense.

@halftoasted whats the point of discussion when you didnt agree with my first reply to you saying you can't cover the cost of the amp and you kept going with your nonsense about mining eff

Also i didnt read your text of wall.

Last edited:
whats the point of discussion when you didnt agree with my first reply
A discussion on things we agree.... Refusal to read cause it doesnt say what you want. You are pointless and funny.
That remind me "Kitchen Nightmare" tv so much.
Ramsay: "Im not here to blow smoke up your ass."
yet as you say this, you still post empty comments of no value while having a discussion. empty but your feeding it. Get your logic together.

minng fact:

everyone should stop mining.

Honestly don't know why it exists. They haven't updated it in 20 years. Almost no one still enjoys it.
Just delete mining from the game and put all the crafting materials into hunting loot. More MU in the only activity that 99% of players are interested in doing. Sounds like a smart decision.

and I love it even more when someone who cant post content just say "You are wrong" without any validity to simply reply that I would be more polite and explain dinamic of the loot and how efficiency impact it to get another empty reply from someone who clearly didnt read the text and took my first line to even change the words to diaper himself into innocence and pretentious empty intelect 😇. The bold part that even you wrote doesnt mean that you get the same amount of MU from no amp(0% added efficiency) and 50% or 100% efficiency amp. It just mean that if there is some in the lootpool, it's more likely to get it just like DPP. Basic mining 101.

Where is your point ? Where your validity ? Where is your singular argument ? I dont even see one. How this very post you did doesnt prove that you didnt even read past the first sentence to repeat a twisted version of what I said to follow it with a dismissal any effect of a item statistic in getting more chance at MU for efficiency just like DPP in hunting add MU chance but doesnt garantee any will drop if the pool is dry. When there is a wave. Who do you think has highest chance for it ? Where is your logic ? only argument you had was that you had prejudice toward my actual mining to dismiss my argument without even knowing me or my activities without EU and that didnt even hold a minute.

You tell me you get same ratio of MU using a f101 vs a f105 ? You get the same MU ratio using a f105 with no amp vs a d-class or any other amp ? I know I dont get the same ratio. Sure.. If I go to archipelageo and expect to find pyrite on a lyst/oil only island I would be delusional and using MU finding amp is pointless there. Thats also what I said in a previous post. Some people setup just make 0 sense.
How did you manage to construct such a large tin foil hat? Ahhhhhh, makes sense, you were a crafter not a miner! Got it.

Honestly don't know why it exists. They haven't updated it in 20 years. Almost no one still enjoys it.
Just delete mining from the game and put all the crafting materials into hunting loot. More MU in the only activity that 99% of players are interested in doing. Sounds like a smart decision.
Please no. Mining is still alive. ppl are just lazy and dont wanna put in the work. Agreed its not what it used to be, but its still a good source of entertainment.

sounds like what a hunter losing lots of ped would say

i love mining, it is much more gratifying than hunting so far. using LBML i can also produce custom maps or what ore / enm is available in which quantities and where.

once you start really getting into it and logging what you do you start noticing things... and patterns... you notice that Devil's Tail for instance is found in very small clusters very close to each other, every single time, while that doesnt happen with other types of ores / enm... then you use that information to target some very specific ores / enm you are after and then...bam, profit.

it is a very complex profession that requires a lot of planning. but yes, if you just run, drop & hope, it is absolutely mind- numbing

How did you manage to construct such a large tin foil hat? Ahhhhhh, makes sense, you were a crafter not a miner! Got it.
glad you cant read. :) Dunno where there a tinfoil hat in my text. Im a crafter ? More assumptions please and keep that hat for your head.

Aka recognizing 'patterns' that are not actually patterns. It has not been complex since changes years ago to resource locations etc
Let them have their fun. Mining is most fun when you have no idea how it works.

glad you cant read. :) Dunno where there a tinfoil hat in my text. Im a crafter ? More assumptions please and keep that hat for your head.
I mean, looking at your stats you havent been doing alot of anything in-game. So its kinda weird how you just slam people left and right. All the points Alina made are absolutely true, its just a question of exactly how and why they are, but still true.

I tried to read your posts and it just felt like someone playing black jack trying to figure out how the automatic card shuffler is working by observing it rather than trying to master basic strategy. Imo you should be a little more humble. At least till you gathered enough data points to be taken seriously. Till then just stop riding peoples asses.

Not really sure what point you're trying to make...
Different finders will affect MU because of depth.
There is no evidence that amps positively affect your resource mix. If anything, using a smaller PPD (ped per drop) will probably net you better MU due to resource limits on things like Rugaritz.

There is no evidence that amps positively affect your resource mix. If anything, using a smaller PPD (ped per drop) will probably net you better MU due to resource limits on things like Rugaritz.
yet im the one seeing patterns where there arent any?

amps have no impact on MU/no-MU loot whatsoever

Not completly true actually. If you run too big of an amp you cant hit certain stuff. Thanks Dub xP
well yeah if the stuff is limited to like 8 PED claim and your drops cost 9-10 PED i get you wont be able to grab some stuff

but generally speaking they have no direct impact on MU loot, as in you wont find more igni than lyst amped vs unamped (you'll find bigger claims of it, but wont find claims more often)

well yeah if the stuff is limited to like 8 PED claim and your drops cost 9-10 PED i get you wont be able to grab some stuff

but generally speaking they have no direct impact on MU loot, as in you wont find more igni than lyst amped vs unamped (you'll find bigger claims of it, but wont find claims more often)
Accurate.

True. i was under the impression stuff like zanderium and frakite could not be found with dsec and lvl 5. i hit an ample frakite and medium zand sometime ago

Level 13 and indoors is kind of a big mistake.

But if you sell coke in RL I guess you need that kind of dopamine .

To be honest sometimes I drop a level 12 indoors but my main amps are 2 to d class outdoors

Please no. Mining is still alive. ppl are just lazy and dont wanna put in the work. Agreed its not what it used to be, but its still a good source of entertainment.
That and most of us that enjoy mining aren't extremely vocal on the forums, etc. I think it's still fun, especially with the mapping involved, though I'll admit some of the mechanic changes in terms of what drops for higher MU resources has made it less entertaining. It would be silly to get rid of a profession that's maybe the easiest to profit from though.

There are still ways to adapt though and be profitable in mining. I just wish there was more room to cycle more with amps. I'm still comfortable with my resource distribution with a d-class, but MU isn't everything with mining as I've moved to terra 6+. I used to say focus on MU and worry about everything else later, but there are things to figure out to make things pencil out if people want to mine with bigger amps. That's part of the fun of this game, figuring out how to make something work for you.

It would be silly to get rid of a profession
Ok guys I was being sarcastic
I don't want them to delete it
I want them to make it more fun so more than 0.10% of playerbase can enjoy it
Mining has gained nothing fun since inception
In fact the only fun mechanic we had (robot beacon encounter) was REMOVED.
MA hates us.

I mean, looking at your stats you havent been doing alot of anything in-game.
There one truth and one I often say and that my friends know.
When a player spend like you for years. It show his spending and Im always grateful of spenders like you that support the game way more than sometime quite a few of us combined. In the end, it's not because I like to micro more instead of going for huge hits and play 90% offworld (RT, Toulan, Cyrene) where barely any global record that in the end any of my stats mean anything to other players. Yes, I cutted thousands of peds of trees but unlike many who use only the ul tool, I would use right tool per tree making the runs last weeks to months seeing the decay is not just smaller but extremly small compared to someone using the biggest possible cutting tool. I ep 1 and 2 but I dont see value past that as skill gain per ped cycled is always better on small cycle and I play entropia for the Ultima Online no skill cap so the huge hit dont interest me that much (I know there one for people like messi).

That being said, it doesnt prevent me from having players on my friendlist that spend as much as a sweater to as much and more than you. From messing around giving them free heal for just the perk of learning loot based on weapon the use and having a bit of fun, trying em myself when I can and having fun in RT Hell with a TT finder where the "hof" is a ample or f-105 with rare indoor amping will never show on any website or scan you do on me. Neither are the troll nights buying swirls at a often loss with grindhouse serie on RT at daki ridge that probably didnt even make their way to EL. Truth is, there no way to see that I even tried swunting the gallard mission and ragequit to kill about 18k of them in 3 days and did that kind of hunting on many mobs. They dont global, the spending so low that even if skills and stats raise faster I often end up spending in 10 hours of playtime what you may sometime spend in 1-2 hours. Possibly play more as well. This mean that if I play 10 hours, you probably played your spending equaivalent of that 15 times in a week while in that week I may have playedbetween 6-20 hours that are equivalent to your spending in 30min to 3 hours. I spend more sometime but I bet even when I go on a bigger shuffle a night, it's still lower than you. Your stats that you clearly earned, they were earned with money and the support if given to community but it doesnt mean your experience with 1000$ playing 1$ machine give more knowledge than if you played a 0.10c machine for 100$. In the end it will be the same play and only because cash is skills by normal design, it give a perception of knowledge but I remember someone.. His name was ben dover and so was his knowledge. A sweater often knew more about game mechanics and math than him yet he had good skills and some very interesting high quality UL bp. His stats meant nothing.

And maybe thats my point about knowledge and stats. It's not because someone is more interested into the micromanagement instead of the ATH that his knowledge is lessor. In fact, it should be considered less biased

Good job, on top of misunderstanding constructive criticism from other players, you have also failed to realize what humor is.

Your stats that you clearly earned, they were earned with money
Assumption? You mean like this?

There are a lot of people who have dropped a lot more bombs than you, and me as well. Alina happens to be one of them, also one of the people who helped me understand more about mining when I first got into it. So rather than taking everything as an insult, you should try to understand you do not know everything, and some people are actually trying to help you. (Which they do not have to)

Who knows though, maybe you are right.... keep dropping with the tt finder and maybe by the time UE5 comes out you will have like 100 ped in markup.

Back