Mining HoFs

Ratez

Alpha
Society
Omerta
Sean Ratez Lense
I just want to say well done to MA for splitting an ATH into four. Much better that way IMHO. Makes me feel like playing more.

Yeah, but I think it´s just those guy´s well deserved return, if u look at etracker they are advanced players.
:)

Yeah, but I think it´s just those guy´s well deserved return, if u look at etracker they are advanced players.
:)

Yeah I wasn't being sarcastic. I think its better this way.

And side-note, not to say I have anything against it, but two of them are not advanced players.

With that said, I view it as a jackpot. The one who puts in more doesn't necessarily 'deserve' it more. Also to do with luck.

Tracker doesnt tell us everything, some could also have been inactive, etc, don´t judge a book by it´s cover.

Believe me most guys have to pay that "advancement" back, I got also my tower too soon and I have to pay every excess PED back.

:ahh:

Tracker doesnt tell us everything, some could also have been inactive, etc, don´t judge a book by it´s cover.

Believe me most guys have to pay that "advancement" back, I got also my tower too soon and I have to pay every excess PED back.

:ahh:

Lol I'll add that I taught one of them how to drill the tower. There you go :/. I'm just saying not all are 'well deserved'. We can see that from alot of the ATH to new people.

But thats not a case for argument. I'm just saying what we have always wanted that an ATH should be split is better than one person taking it all. Which is what happened today.

Lol I'll add that I taught one of them how to drill the tower. There you go :/. I'm just saying not all are 'well deserved'. We can see that from alot of the ATH to new people.

But thats not a case for argument. I'm just saying what we have always wanted that an ATH should be split is better than one person taking it all. Which is what happened today.

Yeah, and I´m saying most guys getting an ATH paid enough money for that ATH and those who get ATHs too soon bleed a lil bit later, heavily.

No matter how MA/system makes it some are satisfied, and the other part b.tches about loot as usual, we´re a very complicated clientele.
:yay:

Yeah, and I´m saying most guys getting an ATH paid enough money for that ATH and those who get ATHs too soon bleed a lil bit later, heavily.

No matter how MA/system makes it some are satisfied, and the other part b.tches about loot as usual, we´re a very complicated clientele. :yay:

Yes but we all bleed the same over time. I'd much rather get to hit something big than not hit something big and still bleed. Thats going off-topic now though.

Anyway its still better than 1 person hitting ATH either way. No matter what they did to get it, how much they deserve it, all those variables. Putting it in your context, I'm saying its better that 4 people get paid for what they deserve than 1 person gets payed very good for what they deserve.

Anyway its still better than 1 person hitting ATH either way. No matter what they did to get it, how much they deserve it, all those variables. Putting it in your context, I'm saying its better that 4 people get paid for what they deserve than 1 person gets payed very good for what they deserve.

True but u forget it´s all relative, a ordinary player is also paid very good with 20k PED and a hardcore player is paid very good with 80k PED, depends what amounts those guys cycle.

True but u forget it´s all relative, a ordinary player is also paid very good with 20k PED and a hardcore player is paid very good with 80k PED.

Yeah I didn't forget that. Either way, 20k HoF is still very good no matter you're hardcore or ordinary. I don't see how that matters though. Anyone on EU would be happy with 20k HoF.

Anything that allows you to lengthen your game-time is better than having to deposit more.

Yeah I didn't forget that. Either way, 20k HoF is still very good no matter you're hardcore or ordinary. I don't see how that matters though. Anyone on EU would be happy with 20k HoF.

Anything that allows you to lengthen your game-time is better than having to deposit more.

Sure but compare a big amp-crafter with a normal hunter or whatever:

Big crafter: 200.000 PED spent, 20k back= He´s not happy at all.
Normal guy: 20.000 PED spent, 20k back= He´s happy.

Sure but compare a big amp-crafter with a normal hunter or whatever:

Big crafter: 200.000 PED spent, 20k back= He´s not happy at all.
Normal guy: 20.000 PED spent, 20k back= He´s happy.

Alright. Not going to say anything else :/. This all moved into a completely different topic.

Lol no, nothing against u, I´m just saying it´s not that easy.

I could just be silent but I like to say, write my point of view and if u dont agree that´s fine, just wanted to point smth out, sry. :)

(Also ur name tempts discussions cause there´s a similar one, connects my brain with wild theories..., can´t do anything about it, lol)

Nothing better than a good discussion.
:D

Anyway it was a good day for miners, gratz to everyone, keep it up.

Last edited:
Lol no, nothing against u, I´m just saying it´s not that easy.

I could just be silent but I like to say, write my point of view and if u dont agree that´s fine, just wanted to point smth out, sry. :)

Nothing better than a good discussion.
:D

Anyway it was a good day for miners, gratz to everyone, keep it up.

No no I understand too. My short sentences is due to my reluctance to sleep when I'm sleepy :).

I just meant from what I see that our discussion might veer off-topic and as such I stopped there.

My bad for coming across that way.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(sorry)

Back