Mining return tracker tool?

Jeanni

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist
Hello all coders out there,

does one of the new hunting loggers work in mining also?

I´m searching for a software that is logging the mining results (TT-values) of a run, since its alot of
work, to log those manually in excel sheet. It would be nice, if they could get exported... or if not exportable,
it would be nice if i can add MU in the tracker tool.

Is something like that out there already?

It’s being worked on for LBML right now, though no planned release date yet.

In the meantime though, it’s relatively simple to set up your own code in Excel to create a current inventory page and then paste in data from your Items page when you log in online to update it. That’s what I do to update my spreadsheets, so the only data I really enter manually are my amp/probe costs. That way I can just update my inventory once a day or so.

Hello all coders out there,

does one of the new hunting loggers work in mining also?

I´m searching for a software that is logging the mining results (TT-values) of a run, since its alot of
work, to log those manually in excel sheet. It would be nice, if they could get exported... or if not exportable,
it would be nice if i can add MU in the tracker tool.

Is something like that out there already?
LootNanny is going to have crafting + mining added on the next update. You'll just need to select your Finder + Amps and then go.

It’s being worked on for LBML right now, though no planned release date yet.

In the meantime though, it’s relatively simple to set up your own code in Excel to create a current inventory page and then paste in data from your Items page when you log in online to update it. That’s what I do to update my spreadsheets, so the only data I really enter manually are my amp/probe costs. That way I can just update my inventory once a day or so.
Thanks alot. i´m really excited to see it :)

LootNanny is going to have crafting + mining added on the next update. You'll just need to select your Finder + Amps and then go.

Thats cool. i use Loot Nanny too. thanks for your effort!
Will it be possible to add MU and see the average MU that way ? And will it have a function to parse old logs ?

Any updates here for mining tracking?

Keep the amps in a pitbull.

I used to drop 100 level5 so for me was so easy to track my runs.

Keep the amps in a pitbull.

I used to drop 100 level5 so for me was so easy to track my runs.
its simply annoying to fill the excel sheets after each run... i log everything i do in mining, and it would be alot more comfy, if a tool does it for me...

its simply annoying to fill the excel sheets after each run... i log everything i do in mining, and it would be alot more comfy, if a tool does it for me...
Set up Excel to do that for you automatically when you paste in your inventory page from the website. I usually do that once a day at least or just after a run to track my inventory changes, and it’s just a matter of entering TT or MU in and TT out for finder/probes/amps.

Everyone has different play styles that affect how tracking needs to be done, so it’s usually better if you customize your own spreadsheet/code for mining.

Back