Mining Services

QiLin

Young
Hi All !

I have been playing this game for about 2 weeks now, gonna hit my sweating cap soon. During which, i tried out some mining and make a bit of losts here and there.

Desperate that, I like mining and will continue to do so ( I like to refer mining as chasing the dragon, if you know what I mean ;) ). Here what I have in mind :

1. I offer my service (time), own equiptments (newbies TT one)
2. You provide the probes/bombs
3. I will complete the number of probe/bomb you hand over at the area you destinated ie. south of FA
4. We can do 50/50 split on what ever I found, Or 40/60 on global/hof and I get to keep those tiny one (to pay for declay)
5. We both get to keep the global/hof X, Y and only known to us.

I think the above terms and condition are fair to both of us. Should you have any proposal do not hestiate to contact.

I understand that there is time when I online but you are not, feel free to add me to your friend list and destinate couple of your friend too. That way you know that I am online and conducting the mining search, and most importantly, get to see if I got that dragon head (global/hof). That way is also easier if I encounter trouble digging out the global/hof due to mobs, I can than message you/your friend for help.

Doing so, you will have 1.5 chance (0.5 being mine :p) of getting global/hof.

Please message me if you want to engage my service or for a discussion.

hmmm... i cant really see any benefits for me there since i would have to pay for the probes/bombes. its much easier to drop them myself and get 100% instead of 50% :rolleyes:

yes I agree. But you have to look at the bright side. Having someone mining on your behalf, you get a great chance on getting global/hof since its split 50/50 Or 40/60. That also said, if you and I are on different time zone. There is revenue generated (for successful mining that is) even if you off line.

The agreement involve some trust. But I leave that to you :D

lol ok ;)

but i still see this as a 0.5 loss instead of a 1.5 gain :rolleyes:

gl to you anyways hehe

Nice, now we can loose PEDs without gaining skills....

:laugh:

Meet me at Zeus I give you 1000 PED on probes...

I understand that you want to do mining, but a better suggestion would be hunting.
I had a guy that is a hired gun, unfortunately I can’t remember his name, but I have him in my friends list.
I gave him ammo to help me hunt. It helps that I get less dmg on my armor. Most of the mobs I can handle my self, but its still decay.
I get everything that we looted except on a hof, I think he takes 10% or 20% on a global.
Else he only takes enough money for the decay on his weapon.
It is also useful if you go for big mobs and there are a lot around and you want someone you can trust and knows what they are doing.
;)

majorputty said:
I understand that you want to do mining, but a better suggestion would be hunting.
I had a guy that is a hired gun, unfortunately I can’t remember his name, but I have him in my friends list.
I gave him ammo to help me hunt. It helps that I get less dmg on my armor. Most of the mobs I can handle my self, but its still decay.
I get everything that we looted except on a hof, I think he takes 10% or 20% on a global.
Else he only takes enough money for the decay on his weapon.
It is also useful if you go for big mobs and there are a lot around and you want someone you can trust and knows what they are doing.
;)

Thank you for your subjestion. For me that have little to no weapon skill. Its hard to make such a proposal. I certainly can go into trade and make some money out from there. But it is not my intention to so at this moment. For every MMO that I play, I like to explore many options, so I start with those that I like most. But that doesnt mean I not a good combatant :D. I am one of the best hunter around in other game.

I certainly consider your option if all else fail. +rep to your subjestion :)

*Its take courage to make a proposal, its take even greater courage to acept one*

wow i start a mining for others too then i use of101 and mf102 anyone intrested :p

and for a hunt u can hire me too just to help u out

i do medic too

god i need to skill once my mentor is getting crazy out of me never gonna complete :p

Hmm I just started hiring miners but they gladly accepts that I supply them with peds for their work. I get all they find. They are satisfied with the skilling. If they hit something over 1k they get 10% if they hit over 4k they get 25%.

Ohh and one more thing I would never hire anyone who have played less than 6 months, know in rl, or have proved them self to be trusted many times.

Sorry man but u will never get hired with theese demands. I mean never.

Klod said:
Hmm I just started hiring miners but they gladly accepts that I supply them with peds for their work. I get all they find. They are satisfied with the skilling. If they hit something over 1k they get 10% if they hit over 4k they get 25%.

Ohh and one more thing I would never hire anyone who have played less than 6 months, know in rl, or have proved them self to be trusted many times.

Sorry man but u will never get hired with theese demands. I mean never.

Very true... I'd rather hire those guys to do some serious robbery jobs :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=515642196227308929

Can all french people do that? :silly2:

Sounded like french music :p
I want to do that stuff to ^^

Back