Mining! Woohoo!

Sorven

Old
Society
Benevolence
Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul
So I took an extra bit of time to play tonight. I sold the stones I had and then searched for more. To my delight I found brukite and enough of it to auction for 8 ped. It sold about 5 minutes later. With my 8 ped I cycled it enough to go through one whole set of noob mining gear. I found my first minimums. I have to say, it's cool to have that size now under my belt, but I'll settle for size II or higher with that noob stuff. :)

Anyway, I sold back what was left of the equipment when I was done so I'd have enough PED to auction more stuff tomorrow (if I can find it). So tonight was a good night, making some progress. :)

mfs1011

Old
Society
NBK Elite
Max Max Minor
Gratz! You just walk slowly and look around to find stones and fruit right?

Sorven

Old
Society
Benevolence
Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul
mfs1011;bt2980 said:
Gratz! You just walk slowly and look around to find stones and fruit right?

Yeah, you have to walk to be able to see them. Its a bit random on finding them, more often than not you'll find fruit. There's also dung, it isn't worth much but I collect that too. :)

You have to have quite a bit of patience to get money this way, its definitely not instant gratification and you can walk around for over an hour before finding something at times.

I find it easiest to collect around 100+ of a particular stone before selling it, makes the auction fee seem less horrible. I prefer selling in auction instead of on the street because street prices are a bit... low.