Missiles and Car bombs

tdurre01

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Tristan beaver01 durre
First we need missiles for the vtols and bombs for cars to drive into pvp with a lot of people around and detonate the bomb Booom**

I thnk the vtol would be awesome with a couple guns like sweepers on the .. ummm .. wings .. do they have wings?

I still would like to see artillery (would have minimum fire range be the same as radar max range and the maximum fire range 100-200 meter more, so ya would need a scout to find targets, although it would do massive damage :D)

Firing it would use a map, kinda like when using a teleport chip :) could be cool during landgrabs, together with the vehicles and stuff? :yay:

I was just thinking about this today. Crafted missiles for the VTOL would be cool. Have like 6 hard points. Require a targeting computer and laser sight leaving room for 4 missiles. Fire and forget mode or track to target. Even if they cost 10 ped each be worth it some times.

no need to limit these vehicle attachments to weapons. turbines/turbo, nitrous, improved armor, cloacking capacity...all kind of attachments could make it possible to personnalize the stats and the looks of vehicles even further.

The non-pvp VTOL

I think the reason the VTOL is not able to be equipped with any PvP Weapons is a GOOD one and possibly the same reason we now hoe falling damage!

Other wise you could send down an unbalanced rain of firepower on to avatars, cars and Hovers. Even an avatar dropped from a VTOL could be overly deadly as he shoots while free falling.

Yes, missiles on the air craft would be cool. They could limit each VTOL to carry only 4-6 missiles without reloading, but you could have missiles in the inventory. You would be forced to land and reload the vehicle something similar to drag the oil to fuel up the vehicles. That way we could have powerful missiles on the aircrafts, but at the sametime they would have a weekness that they must go down to rearm and be more vunarble from land attacks.

I hope we get weapons that are more effective against diffrent kind of targets. Missiles could have damage with 400 hp against vehicles, but "only" 100 hp against avatars. We could have vehicles mines, only working against vehicles. Anti-air missiles only working against flying vehicles and similar stuff. Would be cool :)

There is a non-interactive VTOL at Chug's hideout that has missiles and rail guns. maybe that will be comming soon :)

I am waiting for the water skier attachment. Then time to play chicken with the fishes :laugh:

Back