Mission Rewards, Tokens or Skills

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hey there I finally reached a mission where I was offered the choice between tokens + Skill Ped, or just Skill Ped.

Which should I go with? Is the skill better than the tokens? Are certain tokens worth getting and others not? Does it depend on the skills offered vs tokens offered?

This has added a whole new dynamic to my choices and I am now really confused.

I am currently being offered for my Argo Iron 10 Psyche + 0.31 Perception/Combat Reflex or 2.88 of either skill.

Which one should I choose and why?

You still have to make that choice for yourself depending on the path you will want to follow. It depends on tokens too. I personally only get stamina + skill when I have the option, because stamina cannot be gained otherwise.
Check Entropiawiki for what other attributes do for you and if it's interesting for your path, go for it.
There's also the thing that skills can be chipped out, attribute cannot..
good luck !

Skills, because you're young.

The main benefit of attribute tokens is for advanced players whose natural attribute growth is stalled - or for the forward thinking, to stock up on now while natural growth is still strong for use later, when natural attribute growth does stall.

It's the only way to get Stamina, and Agility will go up the fastest and stall out the soonest, so it is valuable.

Intel, Psyche, and Strength are not really worth it (imo) but sometimes they are the only option.

10 Psyche tokens are 1/10th of 1 point of Psyche, so you'll need 90 more tokens to be able to use it.

Peace, Miles

yeah it depends on your setup, usually people store (except stamina, use right away) until lvl 80+ as it slows down then. im collecting str, sta and agi due to using melee and ranged and will start using them soon as i have 77 agi and 78 str. but psyche and int are useless to me tho i still have over 200 psyche tokens thanks to the drill bot mission

Depends on long term goals and often goals can change. So the decision you make will be best to achieve them. For perspective my goal is highest attributes possible as they contribute to all professions, reward HP and most importantly can't be bought with PED.

If i have a choice of 50 tokens 10 ped skill or 17 ped skill people will say take the 17 ped skill.
I say take the 50 tokens since they are priceless and if you really want you could chip in the difference in skill.

However you can't chip in attributes but I would say that tokens are a long term play. Do you plan on being ontop of attribute list so when people scan you their jaws drop? Or do you want flat out skills cause you can chip them out?

With all that said Stamina all the time because it contributes to HP and only way to get it.
Agility tokens save till after 85+ or so because it helps with Evader/Run speed.

Those are the 2 main ones and what people go for. I am Melee/Mf and want all around high attributes though so I hoard them all for use some day.

Last edited:
Back