Ml-35

andyzammy

Marauder
Banned
yup, would like to know how much i'd have to splash out on one of these beautys.

cant afford one at this very second, but im working towards the goal of being able to :p so, if ur thinking of selling up, come to me first, and ill make an offer. ill make a buying thread when i do get the money and if i havent already found a seller by then.

will keep bumping this thread up in the hope of finding a seller...

I tried to buy one last Sunday in auction for a friend (who would be soundly asleep at the end time of the auction).
It had a start price of TT + 4350 and a buyout of 4500 ped.
A reseller snatched it at buyout and within 5 minutes it was on again at something like 5500 ped.

So my advice < 4500 ped.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

i saw that one for 4.5 BO too and i bit my ass when it was bought by that reseller.

but as always the real question is: how much is it worth for you?

i'm an unpatient person so i saw another one for tt+4.9 and got that one. i did not want to wait 2 other months to get one cheaper. and u never know if there is one available then at all...

some may yell: Wahhh u paid too much! but ok. it was worth for me and it still is :laugh:

yea i thought to myself 4.5k was actually spot on for the price to pay for the gun, so more posts with that type of price range will only make me happyer :D

yea i am the "impatient doesnt want to risk a reseller buying it" type too, but when i manage to keep my cool and wait for a more reasonably priced one it usually pays off. when the price of this gun rises into the 5k+ category im gona start biting my nails quite a bit (unless i get one by then ofc :p)

It goes up and down like AS147, when there's too many resellers at the same time selling them there's always someone dropping his price to get rid of it :D

Is a nice rifle, so +4k is a resonable price, but as the market gets inflated every day, it will go soon over 5k peds. As with Adj hero. I don't think is worth +6k, but I payed that much for one, as I know is not gona lose the value, so when I sell (now) I get minimum the amount I payed for it. I think a good gun is good to have in inventory at all time...

things go BUMP in the night.

i wana start looking for a seller now. please post or pm if you are/know someone that wants to sell.

thanks

Back