Mmmm, I love lag :)

Greznik

Alpha
Society
Obsidian
Events ideas are great, lag in twins and nympthown absolutely ridiculous. Tried hunting argos south of nymphtown, rubberanding and lag hella. Tried getting to rig, even worse. The fact that they put out these events and know that they can't handle the traffic is ridiculous. Drives me crazy. Damnit MA, GIVE US GOOD SERVERS! The least you can do. (then make loot better so everyone can profit :p) But seriously, please take your effin bank money and do something about it, PLEASE!

Believe it or not, the lag may be due to your computer, I recently upgraded my rig and voila-Lag free.

Oh yeah.... LAG.... I've learned a whole new meaning to the word these past couple weeks. I went from a 6-8 Mbps connection to one that runs anywhere between 8kbps - 54kbps. So tell me about lag! While I have no doubt that much of it IS caused by MA's server load, the main problem at least for me is that my connection just plain sucks. It's actually kinda funny watching myself try to run and I just keep bouncing backwards! It's so bad that I don't even rubberband!
Ahhhh well. I love lag. Because when I have lag, it means that I'm still connected!

Blackjack :cowboy:

Yep, MA's server's are fine. You guys need either better connections or more likely = better comps as despite the low-tech looking EU graphics, they actually consume alot of processing power -> more than ES4: Oblivion on max details when it starts getting crowded.

Hang on, my computer was fine a couple of hours ago before I went and watched the F1 grand prix. I'm now at zeus on an up to 4Mbps connection (currently running at 2Mpbs, thanks Virgin Media :mad:), the server indications are looking green but I'm getting rubberbanding so bad I can't even get to the TP and it's my PC that's suddenly gone obsolete? :scratch2:

Anyone who says here that the servers are fine and it's your computer that causes the lag, should go to the outpost near the oilrig and see for themselves. ;)

Yep, MA's server's are fine. You guys need either better connections or more likely = better comps as despite the low-tech looking EU graphics, they actually consume alot of processing power -> more than ES4: Oblivion on max details when it starts getting crowded.

Yes go to Zeus and spend half an hour trying to get out of there walking from the service center to TP, like many people did today.

Did a little hunt today and the loot lag was very bad :silly2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just in case someone has missed it: there is an event going on and some parts are more laggy than others, try a different location.

Back