Mobs slow to appear when other ava near.

Gramuly

Guardian
Society
Pet Society
Hegre Gramuly Hector
I am not able to figure this one out.
Ive been just waiting it out but its a bit difficult.

Whe a green dot is near me on the radar i am unable to load the creatures or the player who is near me.
This does not happen all the time and I can still play.

I would like to fix it because I cannot group with others in battle.
Players get near me and want to talk but I just stand there because I cannot see them.
Soon the dot is far away and I then see the creature but he moves real quick to another area a few feet away.
It also causes me to over shoot at times because the creature dies and I did not see it in time. That hurts my eco.
It takes along time to load each area I tp to.

for months I just figured it was the distance I am from the game servers. Im half way around the world from them.
Or i thought it was my computer speed. Now im not so sure. I believe there may be a answer.
I dont have to play disabled and that would be cool.
I working on this now so if you have any ideas I could use them to help improve my game. Thanks.

I noticed lots of spikes in lag last night too. Also noticed that it took a looong time for armor to show up on screen in my estate, much longer then other stuff. There used to be some sort of glitch in how long it took armor texture to show up in inventory, storage, or in world. I'm wondering if that bug hasn't been reintroduced since lots of random bugs that came in to play when vu 10 showed up seem to have come back in game since they pulled out the game developer kit and started tinkering around to create Medusa. Did they buy new servers to handle the load created by Medusa or just put all that new stuff on the servers that already exist?!??

There is a thread where I found the above quote. It seems to be what i experience too.
It all may be the same problem so for now i will just play disabled. Its still fun just not as easy.
If you see me standing or jumping in circles its because im blind.
If I get killed by a daikiba yound it because I cant see it. Not because he is stronger so dont laugh at me in game.

yes, it's annoying as heck. One reason I changed my normal hunting strategies from a long time back towards easy to kill stuff like puny mobs, and crafting. Crafting machine won't usually kill your armor as you sit in lagland like mobs do. Puny won't kill your armor either since you can usually kill them without armor.

I did try killing a few corn for MM and got stuck with very slow running speed due to lag and very unresponsive weapons too due to lag, so I'll settle for the diploma instead of trying to really take it seriously.

Side note - it is fun to see the lag sometimes... it's almost impossible to play with the lag, but it is fun to watch sort of since really bad lag makes everything go in to this weird strobe light like effect where it's all going from blue to white and looks like the entire environment is on a dance floor when the strobes are going.

First you have to set your graphics to low on number 2 and the second last one and you dont need shadows. It is clouds and vegetation set them to low in options advanced.

Next you can disable Something on your Computer Graphics Card called antialiesing. I dont know what it is for, but I do know that it will only do more harm if it is enabled.

That was my two pec I coukld think of to get a better gameplay, but I have the same problem with green dots in radar. It slow down the game and Ships flying and cars.

But try what I write in the beginning and see if it helps you.

Back