Mod Merc

When I used a Mod Merc for a week I didn't profit at all.

Could be Interesting to know, did you buy It?

Maybe It's related. MAYBE, MA rewards the huge INvestments, by making the person think that they do pay off, even without the sale of the Item later on. That way getting them to Invest more and more.

Just a thought. Could be true I suppose.

MAYBE, you were already In a bad period, and using the MM gave you a worse exaduration of your loss. But If It were swinging the other way, maybe you would have profited a great deal more than usual.

JUst another thought :)

Actually, no offence, but maybe also skill related? Were your skills relatively low for this weapon at the time? Suppose It can make a difference eco wise, but not to HOFs ect.

@BlackHawK:

Some (non-taxed) high density spawns you might be interested in:

EUDORIA:

Low-Level Ambulimax
Long,Lat: 21439, 20379

Mid Level Ambulimax

Warriors
21793, 8010

Mid-Upper Level Molisks
20026, 23560

Upper Level Feffoids
942, 16374

Neconus, Cows, Bulls, and Atrox
1531, 14842

Low Level Troopers, Upper Level Drones
17787, 9188

Mid Level Atrox
8599, 21321

AMETHERA:

Upper Level Estophyls
4096, 25344

Mid Level Itumatrox
6656, 29440

Mid-Upper Level Nexnecis
9728, 29184

Upper-Level Molisks
4096, 18688

Upper Level Thorifoids
10240, 14336

Last edited:
Thank you. I will try those places.
I will focus on big argo for some time now...

Both imk2 and mm are amazing weps,

I'm thinking about buying one soon, cant pick which one I should aim for, imk2 or mm, imk2 great eco, mm amazing dmg/sec.

Last edited:
Both imk2 and mm are amazing weps,

I'm thinking about buying one soon, cant pick which one I should aim for, imk2 or mm, imk2 great eco, mm amazing dmg/sec.

Depend on what your about to use it for :) Whant to get your money back hunting big mobs, imk2 and mainly fun killing spree might mm be a better choise.

i'll go for an imk2 i think, can't resist the eco, although mod merc must be great fun aswell with the amazing damage.

Then again, imk2 with an a204 has some great dmg/sec.

either way, I would be very happy with either of these weps, or both would be good! :).

Really

Regarding hunting with a MM, yes, you do need skills. I'd recommend chipping up to at least 5.0 HA. Chip up to 6.0 if you can afford it (or higher but that is when 1 chip will start giving you 12-30 skills each). Chip handgun and LWT to get your HA up. Anatomy is important too and will get your minimum damage up. Those are the 3 most important skills to get up IMO.

Also, just to let you know what to expect, I'm at:

8500 Rifle
10400 LWT
9000 Anatomy

Previous post

those 3 what about aim marksmanship and RDA just curious being here for a year i dont know. So why just those 3???

W of Fury has a good spawn of higher end goki+trox+bulls

People I know that hunt there normally are about -10% at the most that I have heard.

Back