FYI: Modern MindForce Guide for 2020

Rumsponge

Elite
Ben Rumsponge Rumson
Just occurred to me-
The best use for a resurrection chip is when you’re in a party with someone who doesn’t have a tp chip :laugh:

PE freak!!

Prowler
Society
The Ministry
Pamela MC-Brotaufstrich Brantsch
Hey Captain,

thanks for this really awesome review. Got into MF again trough hunting with my low lvl IRL Friend that just started the Game.
Loving the fact that you can use an Extender!

Can you talk about MF Amps too? This is the last topic id like to know some more about whats out there and the Prices.

Cheers
Bränch

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
I referred to this thread twice tonight.

Great information and Thank You for your time and effort.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Thank you all for your tremendous positive feedback on this thread. It took a great deal of time and effort to create it, and the appreciation expressed here has been very heart warming. I will see what I can do to update the thread for 2021.

Hey Captain,

thanks for this really awesome review. Got into MF again trough hunting with my low lvl IRL Friend that just started the Game.
Loving the fact that you can use an Extender!

Can you talk about MF Amps too? This is the last topic id like to know some more about whats out there and the Prices.

Cheers
Bränch
Hey mate,

I apologize for the late response - I have been rather scarce on PCF as of late. I will see if I can take the time to make an addition to the thread regarding amps. I will not include prices, however, because the market changes significantly over time and therefor the prices of today may not be applicable tomorrow.