Modified Mayhem Token

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Anyone else have one of these? Or an augmented/perfected?

index.php

lol - grats!
They are even thoughtful enough to clarify that you can use up tokens while you wait without it affecting the number you get - not the MA I know. Is it really genuine or a Mayhem fools joke? ;)
I wonder if the counting will take place completely after the event by checking logs? Does this mean the token may be tradeable, as it would work for anyone that way?

Last edited:
Is it still working? Thought it was a one event thingy?
Edit: I assume this is the one from like 2 years go or when it came?

One of these was discovered 15th dec 2017 but it didn't show up as rare, so it's possible more have dropped without anyone knowing.

Im sure we would know if this would still drop, as peoples who loot them would share the info.
Also Xanato not own the one from the screenshot, it says "default" in the name, so he just opened it from a chat or note link.

This link showed up during HM on mornia chat, guess we will see it a few more times during the next mayhems, as its funny to make peoples belive its still a thing :)

Im sure we would know if this would still drop, as peoples who loot them would share the info.
Also Xanato not own the one from the screenshot, it says "default" in the name, so he just opened it from a chat or note link.

This link showed up during HM on mornia chat, guess we will see it a few more times during the next mayhems, as its funny to make peoples belive its still a thing :)
I never claimed to own it or have looted it in the past. A friend sent me the link and I wanted to learn more, hence my post here.

One of the well keept secret of Entropia, no one using it will brag about it.

was part of an old mayhem system, prize for top placements, old news

Back