More Enhancers!

mace9

Provider
Society
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Mace mace9 Window
Hey,

I was just hunting and had an idea I would like to hear your opinion to.

Story: I made a new keyboard setup for small stuff hunting. And when I accidently healed me during walking instead of switch to tagger this idea came up: Why not make FAPs that can heal during walking. Then: Or better: enhancers that allow this.

So I thought about it and here is my idea:
Add enhancers with effects. Like on heal tools for T1: 4% Faster reload, T2: convert 10% to heal over time, T3: heal during walking no negative effect, T4: 8% reload speed, T5: convert 20% to heal over time.
(just an example)
For guns effects could be slow, attack speed, increase agro or smth.

But just to have enhancers with interesting effects dependent on slot. So it might be worth tiering fap to Tx even if you dont want/need the 5% extra heal just to unlock possibility to use that heal on walking.

AND: Enhaner components are atm one of the best MU stuff in loot. So people should use more enhancers. What was weapon crafting for hunters few years ago is now enhancer crafting.
As a hunter who cares about eco I never use enhancers on weapons. And on Fap only if I need some extra heal what is rly rare. But with such interesting effects added to them I might think about it again.

Acutally range enhancers is kinda only enhancer which goes this direction. But I would prefer a system where you get higher reward for higher Tier enhancer. But therefore just 3 enhancers which can add to this instead of all 10.

So i could decide on fap:
I want heal speed increase and heal during walking. So I add enhancers there and eco or heal enhancers on other spots.

Would result (maybe) in more enhancers consumed, more individual tools/weapons. Good for the players and good for MA.

What you think?

fap and enhancers

i liked your idea. but MA will gain with? if no forget it... this is simply they gain we loose!

Enhancers work quite nicely already... what they should potentially look into is rolling over T10 items into permanent buffs, i.e.:

T10 Pistol = permanent +5 APM; becomes T0 again

Allowing the user to decide between full enhancers or permanent buffs (with the ability to get to T10 again, to add another buff).

Obviously this would need balancing with tools (as they are so difficult to raise to T10).

Attack speed enhancers would make MA a lot of money in many ways.

I thought faps had always done full heal while walking, it's while running that they don't work as well. Or have they changed that and I hadn't noticed?

Or are you suggesting the ability to full heal while running?

Forget about attack speed enhancers after what happened to >100apm guns and the server wide limit.

Make the current enhancers more affordable instead.

Enhancers work quite nicely already... what they should potentially look into is rolling over T10 items into permanent buffs, i.e.:

T10 Pistol = permanent +5 APM; becomes T0 again

Allowing the user to decide between full enhancers or permanent buffs (with the ability to get to T10 again, to add another buff).

Obviously this would need balancing with tools (as they are so difficult to raise to T10).

+1 Very cool idea... I like it

Attack speed enhancers would make MA a lot of money in many ways.

+1 Agreed... something I've been contemplating myself...

I remember having a conversation with MA rep one day... and I was discussing implementation of some new things... granted I got the run around a lot about how they are not allowed to discuss upcoming things for the game they were able to tell me that if something has enough support it will expedite the possibility of it being implemented...

i.e. the in game skill count

so... perhaps there are more people that are FOR attack speed enhancers........

or....... FOR permenant upgrades at T10 (and reset gun tiers)

or..... another things I've been contemplating.... an unlmited enhancers (non-breakable)
(maybe it has a tt value?... idk...)

all of which present money making opportunities for MA... and.... apparently have some player interest.

I think we may however need a seperate thread promoting one idea at a time with +1 replies from players that are for it to show support.

Back