More jewelry (watches, necklaces, earrings).

• YES

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • NO

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters

Johaoninho90

Prowler
Jo Johaoninho90 jo

Some consumables Pokémons ?! Or maybe some weed plants so your avatar can get high and to be an excuse of he return.
MA have too many things to repair and continue to develop, things they left way behind , space , compet, the useless pets, LAG , pvp ,( the batsim bull:mad:t) what should I add more ? .... ahh the 10k statues , the hangars, and so on... I think even they should make disappear like 50 % of all the useless blueprints, that nobody use or there are not anymore resources for them ...
why new rings ? Necklaces, bracelets, what's next ? Shoes that makes you jump higher ?
Just please ... stop it

Some consumables Pokémons ?! Or maybe some weed plants so your avatar can get high and to be an excuse of he return.
MA have too many things to repair and continue to develop, things they left way behind , space , compet, the useless pets, LAG , pvp ,( the batsim bull:mad:t) what should I add more ? .... ahh the 10k statues , the hangars, and so on... I think even they should make disappear like 50 % of all the useless blueprints, that nobody use or there are not anymore resources for them ...
why new rings ? Necklaces, bracelets, what's next ? Shoes that makes you jump higher ?
Just please ... stop it

your opinion and your vote counts a lot, thank you for your comment.
P.S: [For the fun and the peace]

yes, lets make more stuff we dont need!
Why fix the things we have if you can make new useless stuff to take your money?

attachment.php

:tp:

yes, lets make more stuff we dont need!
Why fix the things we have if you can make new useless stuff to take your money?

That's MA's M.O. for well over a decade now. :rolleyes:

amulet more like, let's stick to the classic d&d item scheme please

ioun stones (float around your head) would be cool, as you can wear as many of em as you want.

Back