Suggestion: More weapons

ProActive Mango

Stalker
As we can see, there is a huge demand for weapons in this game sence all weapons are now pulled from the vendor. Mindark needs to drop more UL weapons into the game so more hunterrs can get a weapon to hunt with.
The sad part about this TWEN event is that 50% of all pulled weapons ended up in resellers or rent a gun avatars and are just collecting dust until the find a player who do not understand the pricing of the game and can make a killing that way.

Can caly create a pre UE5 event that drops pre UE5 tokens to pull UL gears with?

As we can see, there is a huge demand for weapons in this game sence all weapons are now pulled from the vendor. Mindark needs to drop more UL weapons into the game so more hunterrs can get a weapon to hunt with.
The sad part about this TWEN event is that 50% of all pulled weapons ended up in resellers or rent a gun avatars and are just collecting dust until the find a player who do not understand the pricing of the game and can make a killing that way.

Can caly create a pre UE5 event that drops pre UE5 tokens to pull UL gears with?

In 20 years from now when weapons finaly reached a value you agree to buy like tt + 10 ped

You will find out that you need more then a weapon, then you will flood the forum for another 20 years sugguesting more armors more faps more rings more pets

And then after you finaly bought a Ghost for tt + 1 ped

You will figure out that you dont got peds to runn that setup.

Why do you sugguest Things in a topic you clearly do not understand ?

Not that i care much, but this leads a hell lot of "noobs" to the beleaving that a weapon will handle all theyr Problems

Edit* The game offers a lot of cheap Things specialy for your casual Position. You dont need high valued items because you have no understanding of what to do with them @ all.

UL with no SIB < L with SIB

Plenty of people looting/making VERY good L weapons with SIB, just got to find them. UL these days does't mean what it used to. Limited was introduced for a reason, to "keep the lights on" as it were. There is not really a lack of weapons to use, it's more that people are looking back at when UL was a thing in Project Entropia. Those days are gone. Gotta roll with the times.

JD

UL with no SIB < L with SIB

Plenty of people looting/making VERY good L weapons with SIB, just got to find them. UL these days does't mean what it used to. Limited was introduced for a reason, to "keep the lights on" as it were. There is not really a lack of weapons to use, it's more that people are looking back at when UL was a thing in Project Entropia. Those days are gone. Gotta roll with the times.

JD
The one thing we need more of is good limited weapons, where the hell is the TWEN limited stuff at? And limited mayhem weapons droprate is wayyyy too low for some reason.

Still is anything for anyone who's trying to actually profit/break even
This is very true but it's at an amazing cost. Cost efficiency is a topic most Entropians are familiar with. It all falls into tiers as well. I mean, you can be a under Level 20 hunter and break even if you have an efficient (above 80% Eff) setup but that's still going to cost an arm and a leg to recoup. If we only knew the number of players who don't break even our minds would probably be blown lol

JD

The one thing we need more of is good limited weapons, where the hell is the TWEN limited stuff at? And limited mayhem weapons droprate is wayyyy too low for some reason.
We've got to face facts. Average players are not meant to have TWEN items. 100k tokens is WAY out of reach for an average player. Having them drop as Limited to give a player a taste.. I mean, sure but isn't that just cruel? Get a taste of the good life for an insane amount of money for an L item you'll never see again after you spend it?

Of course that is just my opinion, TWEN high end was not made for us but for Ubers and Collectors.

JD

We've got to face facts. Average players are not meant to have TWEN items. 100k tokens is WAY out of reach for an average player. Having them drop as Limited to give a player a taste.. I mean, sure but isn't that just cruel? Get a taste of the good life for an insane amount of money for an L item you'll never see again after you spend it?

Of course that is just my opinion, TWEN high end was not made for us but for Ubers and Collectors.

JD
Having them as L variants would make it so anyone can have high dpp and eff, the cost is having to pay markup every time it breaks, like any other limited weapon.

Haha - when I started playing there were no Armatrix weapons - no AP plates - very few UL weapons and I used to struggle to find a (L) weapon a lot of the time. If you want a good weapon, pay for it, like the rest of us have to. I have built up a nice setup over the years, but this was done in stages as I progressed in the game. get a fat HOF sell your current weapon and use the HOF ped to upgrade to a new one. If the game becomes too easy, the fun will be lost as everyone runs around with high efficiency weapons

In 20 years from now when weapons finaly reached a value you agree to buy like tt + 10 ped

You will find out that you need more then a weapon, then you will flood the forum for another 20 years sugguesting more armors more faps more rings more pets

And then after you finaly bought a Ghost for tt + 1 ped

You will figure out that you dont got peds to runn that setup.

Why do you sugguest Things in a topic you clearly do not understand ?

Not that i care much, but this leads a hell lot of "noobs" to the beleaving that a weapon will handle all theyr Problems

Edit* The game offers a lot of cheap Things specialy for your casual Position. You dont need high valued items because you have no understanding of what to do with them @ all.
You are right, weapons should be cheap sence all players only really needs a gun to shot and be able to hunt. Armours, faps, rings and all these misc items should be rare. Everyone should have a gun! If we follow the storyline... we crashed on a planet, escaped earth and now we must fight the alien life and evil robots but there is no guns to do so with.
Perhaps you can go and make a deal with a gun horder who want to rip you off everything you own for a gun...

I would not mind if Mindark just put up a vendor that has unlimited UL guns for a fixed price and we all had to hunt for markup with finding armours, faps and other cool stuff to boost our hunting profession with.

sence all players only really needs a gun to shot and be able to hunt. Armours, faps, rings and all these misc items should be rare. Everyone should have a gun!
AR MATRIX SERIES L can be purchased all over the universe starting 103% cheaper is only the tt weapons.

Lol this dudes just trolling all the bag holders and y’all just keep feeding him. Hilariously predictable responses.

Haha - when I started playing there were no Armatrix weapons - no AP plates - very few UL weapons and I used to struggle to find a (L) weapon a lot of the time. If you want a good weapon, pay for it, like the rest of us have to. I have built up a nice setup over the years, but this was done in stages as I progressed in the game. get a fat HOF sell your current weapon and use the HOF ped to upgrade to a new one. If the game becomes too easy, the fun will be lost as everyone runs around with high efficiency weapons
Kinda ambiguous.. The game HAS become easier since you started..

Just think of the Avatars that had a high eff weapon in January, compared to now.
A f&ck ton more.. So now you ALL gonna be printing PED??

I doubt it..

There is a disconnect here, somewhere... Just cannot quite put my finger on it.

Unless UL weapons decrease by 50% or something wild...

Last edited:
AR MATRIX SERIES L can be purchased all over the universe starting 103% cheaper is only the tt weapons.
Really.. So how is it lr 50's and higher have a MU +150%?
I am sure you have the 1/3 share in the ava you run concentrating on sales, but don't try to mislead people that they can progress through the game, buying high level Armatrix for 103%..

Really.. So how is it lr 50's and higher have a MU +150%?
If you think its too high farm the bp and sell it cheaper and show everyone else 150+ % is overpriced.Show them.

This guy really has me at a loss for words.

It’s like when you see someone and you ask yourself, can this person actually be this stupid?? Or are they going out of their way to be a moron??? No one can actually be this dumb, can they???

can they???
Yes they can and their customer support is far more heavier in Mindark's eyes, no wonder every update we have meaningless bug fixes and trees fixes in areas nobody gives a shit.

ohh you forgot the buyout of 140%... those guns never sell for less than 125%...
No one is pushing you to press BO, just wait you have unlimited time anyway.Why do you rush so hard if you are not affording to buy it?

Last edited:
They need to delete all non SIB weapons under 3dpp….

Then we can talk about more.

How to get hof, asking for a friend

Back