Selling: Most Eco/DPP Item In-game; Thougth to be the only one Ingame.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Society
DIRTY DINGO'S
Pirate-King TheKingofAllPirates Jay
Selling a [Ancient Omegaton A104] Might be the only; Time will Only tail.

Said to be Extremely Rare; Not more then one has been seen at the same time in years, not cents 2005; Now 2018 13 years later in a MMO no less. Leading me the owner to believe This one is the last in-game / the Only known to still exist.
I have Done my Due Diligence, Resurrecting for over a Year.

Most Eco Item For-Sell, and It's the Only 1 In-Game. ----My opinion only; A Mod and a few players are upset even though no other owners have shown, With in Years. Coming up on a Decade / 10years, Rounding up from a 5 to 10.

Weapon Attachment:Type Efficiency: 85.80%

-My thoughts only-
{ The cap for Weapon Attachment's to be 100% is around 6 to 7 DPP
Where Weppon's cap is only around 4 DPP
Ancient Omegaton A104 This being the only one in all of the game.
It's a much harsher grading scale then weapons Having a Higher Number for the Cap;
In D.P.P. this item is higher then any unlimited weapon}

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=55
Example-
Damage/PEC: 4.648 HP for the [Ancient Omegaton A104] The most Eco Unlimited Amp
VS
Damage/PEC: 3.809 HP for the "Unique Sacrificial Dagger"
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2725
A.K.A. the most Eco weapon

Selling the Most Eco
Item in-game ----My opinion only; A Mod and a few players are upset even though no other owners have shown, With in Years. Coming up on a Decade / 10years, Rounding up from a 5 in this case 7years to 10.
Item in-game

79% Eco on an HK with 2 eco Enhancers, over 80% on higer tier Hk's. I wouldn't use more then 5 Slots of Eco's with their MU unless you can Craft for cost and save some there.
37487901_10209251246718353_534139845375688704_n.jpg

If over-amping is not your thing then the (A-3 Justifier Mk.II Adjusted) is the first unlimited gun to fully utilize the full potential of this amp; more Eco load-outs with "L" guns if you look hard-enough.

BO 25K ped

SB (_______)Open to Offers, so Make an offer

I may change my mind and keep it if my Looter skills improve, so make a Speedy offer before such a time comes. I resive the Right to cancle if things change for me in R.L. or if I don't' get what I need for it

Disclaimer; It's thought to be that more then one had been in-game back in 2005 but in a post most recently 2011 no New news was ever brought to light; In-fake It's said they where TT'ing them after MA nurfed it's Legendary DPP of 6.90, now 4.648 d.p.p. most players at that time where very upset.
Definition of "Item" used in this post; Tradable and Fixable / Repairable
Until I see for my self I see no reason to change it; having no proof that this isn't the only one that has changed hands over time and is still in game with old accounts having their items tt'd by M.A. if they go too long with out Longing-in.

Please leave the space below my Selling_Post for Offers Only, and Questions from interested buyers Who have made offers Only.

Hate my Price for BO Tail it to the guys here where Haters be Hating
-https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?305141-Omegaton-A104-Ancient&p=3656529&posted=1#post3656529

Have a great day Players,
and HOF Big

Last edited:
Its still not the most eco item or highest dpp item, amps on entropedia are listed with DPP being calculated with just Max damage / cost, where weapons DPP is listed as the average DPP factoring in damage interval,miss and crit chance.

The average damage per pec of this item is around 3.2, vs 3.8 of the sacrifial dagger you compared it to.
Or if you prefer to use max DPP its 4.6 on the amp vs 5.49 on the dagger

It isnt the only one, I Sold one some years ago and that isnt the one you are trying to sell here

And i think there are several more

Said to be Extremely Rare; Not more then one has been seen at the same time in years, not sents 2005; Now 2018 13 years later in a MMO no less. Leading me the owner to believe This one is the last in-game / the Only known to still exist.
I have Done my Due Diligence, Resurrecting for over a Year.

Most Eco Item For-Sell, and It's the Only 1 In-Game.

Weapon Attachment:Type Efficiency: 85.80%

-My thoughts only-
{ The cap for Weapon Attachment's to be 100% is around 6 to 7 DPP
Where Weppon's cap is only around 4 DPP
Ancient Omegaton A104 This being the only one in all of the game.
It's a much harsher grading scale then weapons Having a Higher Number for the Cap;
In D.P.P. this item is higher then any unlimited weapon}

Example-
Damage/PEC: 4.648 HP for the [Ancient Omegaton A104] The most Eco Unlimited Amp
VS
Damage/PEC: 3.809 HP for the "Unique Sacrificial Dagger" A.K.A. the most Eco weapon

Selling the Most Eco
Item in-game

79% Eco on an HK with 2 eco Enhancers, over 80% on higer tier Hk's. I wouldn't use more then 5 Slots of Eco's with their MU inless you can Craft for cost and save some there.
37487901_10209251246718353_534139845375688704_n.jpg

If over-amping is not your thing then the (A-3 Justifier Mk.II Adjusted) is the first unlimited gun to fully utilize the full potential of this amp; more Eco load-outs with "L" guns if you look hard-enough.

BO 25K ped

SB Make an offer

I may change my mind and keep it if my Looter skills improve, so make a Speedy offer before such a time comes.

Disclaimer; It's thought to be that more then one had been in-game back in 2005 but in a post most recently 2011 no New news was ever brought to light; In-fake It's said they where TT'ing them after MA nurfed it's Legendary DPP of 6.90, now 4.648 d.p.p. most players at that time where very upset.
Definition of "Item" used in this post; Tradable and Fixable / Repairable
Until I see for my self I see no reason to change it; having no proof that this isn't the only one that has changed hands over time and is still in game with old accounts having their items tt'd by M.A. if they go too long with out Longing-in.

Please leave the space below my Selling_Post for Offers Only, and Questions from interested buyers Who have made offers Only.

Hate my Price for BO Tail it to the guys here where Haters be Hating
-https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?305141-Omegaton-A104-Ancient&p=3656529&posted=1#post3656529

Have a great day Players,
and HOF Big

You should be banned. A mod closed your thread and you open a new one exactly equal? Are you jocking with other people's work?

Your post is still a lie and you live in a dream world.

Mods, being as this is now the second thread made by the OP, and the third directly related to the misinformation being strewn about yet again by Pirate, I would like that request on behalf of the PCF community that this thread be locked, and that actions be taken against the OP as repercussions of not only violating the rules of PCF continuously but also showing blatant disrespect to the members and moderators of the forum alike by continuing in their actions.

I give 200 peds...

//mod note

Since this is just a near identical copy of a previously closed thread which was closed as a result of many false/misleading claims and many false/misleading claims remain in this thread, on top of, as previously mentioned, comments made which are blatantly disrespectful towards the PCF staff and community I will be once again locking this thread, and issuing a temporary suspension in hopes you will be more willing to conduct yourself in a honest and respectful fashion if, in the future, you choose to once again participate in this forum.

Just as a reminder, I don't have any agenda in moderating this thread as well as other thread, I'm an entirely unpaid volunteer just trying to help other players have a good experience while browsing PCF. This also applies for all of the known and respected veteran players who took the time to try to give you constructive feedback after giving you the benefit of the doubt, all of which you either ignored or responded to abusively.

Please think about it.

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back