Most valueable stackable?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Let's say MA releases a prize for some sort of massive long event, a (L) one time use stackable duplicator.

You can duplicate 1 (one) unit of a stackable.
Deeds don't count

What would you use it on? It has to be a existing stackable that you can use in the duplicating process.
I guess the tier upgrade tokens MA once released as a prize would be nice, but I don't think anyone saved them :D

Or a rare mayhem token. Or... the token before mod resto, DNA samples?

Wonder what people would use it on :cool:

I've heard stories of people duplicating mod faps and mod mercs a long long time ago...
So maybe people will hack this to duplicate items not just stackables

particle MK5 these days
book of shades

uh-oh... somebody found a new dupe trick...
grab all your money and run, before the economy crashes...

Since you are specifically mentioning stackable, what is the total amount allowed in the stack? Is it automatically max stacked, or just however much we have on us or are willing to grind for before we do the dupe. some of the items mentioned here you could build up a full max stack, but others not so much, example the rare mayhem token that was mentioned, I doubt they will ever even release enough of those to make a max stack. Since we are only allowed to make 1 dupe, it makes some of the mentioned items, while nice to dupe (mod resto chip coin), very hard to build a large stack, and would ultimately defeat the purpose of doing the dupe.

Since you are specifically mentioning stackable, what is the total amount allowed in the stack? Is it automatically max stacked, or just however much we have on us or are willing to grind for before we do the dupe. some of the items mentioned here you could build up a full max stack, but others not so much, example the rare mayhem token that was mentioned, I doubt they will ever even release enough of those to make a max stack. Since we are only allowed to make 1 dupe, it makes some of the mentioned items, while nice to dupe (mod resto chip coin), very hard to build a large stack, and would ultimately defeat the purpose of doing the dupe.

The op mentioned you can only duplicate one unit of a stackable. I took that to mean for example a stack of peds of 20k you could only duplicate one ped since 1 ped would be the one unit.

Most replies are duplicating the whole stack :)

The op mentioned you can only duplicate one unit of a stackable. I took that to mean for example a stack of peds of 20k you could only duplicate one ped since 1 ped would be the one unit.

Most replies are duplicating the whole stack :)
Exactly :)

One unit, not 1 stack. So if you'd want to dupe a stack of 20k peds.. sure, that'll give you 1 unit = 1 PED.

what fore mk5 when you need mk4 to unlock instance?
sp Mk4 the one that is sold in over 4k ped
probably is actual most valuable 1 unit
lesser crystal is 400 ped
book of gorgon shade is 1500
mk4 then is highest i can think
as per tradable

untradable best pick would be rate mayhem token that is 5 to 6k in pulls

as per tradable

Not really, last mk4
was sold for 1,8k ped or so with bidding few days ago

Exactly :)

One unit, not 1 stack. So if you'd want to dupe a stack of 20k peds.. sure, that'll give you 1 unit = 1 PED.
Oh ok thanks for the clarification.

Correct me if I am wrong on the item name, but i would pick a Platinum FEN token, get the FEN angel armor set. Thats worth like 40-50k.... The token itself is stackable like all the other tokens they make. But after i exchange it, the armor set would be worth a lot. Given that all the Angel FEN editions that were redeemed were by male avatars, I would pick a Female set to auction, since that would be the only one in game, who knows how much it would sell for.

as per tradable

Is the key for the new tezla pet a stackable?

I would either take a stack of Rare Tokens or just regular Mayhem Tokens (to pull pills for peds)

Another aproach would be to take Stamina Token and flex (if I didn't care about peds) ^^

Edit: My bad thought u would get a full stack

Last edited:
as per tradable

Winner!! i'd pick a rare token for sure.

Correct me if I am wrong on the item name, but i would pick a Platinum FEN token, get the FEN angel armor set. Thats worth like 40-50k.... The token itself is stackable like all the other tokens they make. But after i exchange it, the armor set would be worth a lot. Given that all the Angel FEN editions that were redeemed were by male avatars, I would pick a Female set to auction, since that would be the only one in game, who knows how much it would sell for.
You'd have 1 platinum FEN token but need: 3500 FEN Token Platinum + 363 PED
I don't think that's going to work :)

Is the key for the new tezla pet a stackable?
Good one, yes it's a stackable. You'd still have to tame the tezla but that's a solid 3-3.5k, one of the highest so far.

I would either take a stack of Rare Tokens or just regular Mayhem Tokens (to pull pills for peds)

Another aproach would be to take Stamina Token and flex (if I didn't care about peds) ^^
You will get 1 (one) stamina token. The increase would be barely noticable

Last edited:
You'd have 1 platinum FEN token but need: 3500 FEN Token Platinum + 363 PED
I don't think that's going to work :)
Not that token. The token you get AFTER you spend the 3500 FEN tokens and 363 ped. You are given another token and you contact mindark to trade in for the armor set. Remember junkman shot down someone who had purchased the token while they were in space because it was a lootable stackable token. Junkman got to keep his token and mindark reimbursed the guy that died and lost it.

Therefore it is probably the single most valuable item coming in at 30-50k+ who knows since I would redeem it for the only Female set in game and it might get a little more price than the male counterparts.

Last edited:
Gorgon Shade Book XD i have 5x but, dang theyre so, expensive to get XD lol id like to have 2 more so, i can sell to someone trying to get full set of perfect scales but, 2x more will take a lot more clicking lol if i had a buyer for the other 2 and craft them now XD lol

i can make books for you at 1500 ped each if you want.

Back