Selling: Mothership Bismarck

Sakuba

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Milela Sakuba Wilnfe
With Sbinortz selling the Kronan and WW BP (UL) the temptation of such an upgrade is too much to resist. As a result I am looking for offers on the Bismarck.

No Starting Price - No Buy Out Price
CLDs or PEDs only

Current Total SI 27699.2 (6924.8 per repair point)

Any offers will be considered but not nescessarily accepted.

Sakuba

Oh wow, I guess Sbi's bo for Kronan must be a very good deal :)

If Sakuba is planning on selling his MS to get the Kronan rather than upgrading his MS's SI.. then the Kronan really is going for a discount!

Good luck with the sale, would be a great upgrade for you, and a nice ship for whoever gets yours :)

If Sakuba is planning on selling his MS to get the Kronan rather than upgrading his MS's SI.. then the Kronan really is going for a discount!

Wish I had the peds :D

Also the Bismarck is unique as it comes with it's very own theme song. I will have to post it to youtube later for anyone that didnt hear the "masterpiece" that Myself, Mrs Fish, Fishface, Omega Dan Prime, Space Giraffe, Mikale, and Big Dawg sang for the Bismarck. :D

On a serious note... Good luck with the sale, Sakuba.

here is the theme song.

a big thank you to spirit chaser for uploading this for me. :)
Here's the unique bismark'n song that the new owner would get.

I wouldnt say that it is a discount, so much as that it is a fair price. The problem is that if someone wants a mothership and cannot afford a fully upgraded one, it's easier among friends to trade down and sell the cheaper one. Then whoever is entering the market doesnt need so much ped up front.
Since Sakuba's been saving for upgrades anyhow, it all works out the same.

a big thank you to spirit chaser for uploading this for me. :)
Here's the unique bismark'n song that the new owner would get.

lol. i'd forgotten all about that song

Great those songs and all ... can't hear any as im on phone here, but to get to business. ..
I'll do a offer on the bismark.

Sidney said:
Great those songs and all ... can't hear any as im on phone here, but to get to business. ..
I'll do a offer on the bismark.

Feel free to PM me here or ingame.
Sakuba

Offer send by pm.. sorry for it had to take a hour but was located in de hills in Scotland and the Internet there is crappie so here and there

Although I have had a couple of offers, due to changing circumstances the sale has been cancelled.

Thank you all for your interest.

Sakuba

Back