Moves

Heeeeeeeeeey :)

Nice to see you Obie !

You will have to teach me the new sliding technique ;)

Happy to Aandar, downloading 11.1 now....

-Obie in the sky with Diamonds-

I wanna sit and lay down out in the wild, at floors, at tables and at many many more places!!!!!!!!:D

I wanna sit and lay down out in the wild, at floors, at tables and at many many more places!!!!!!!!:D
Same here.

Could I also throw in a vote to brink back the afk "swaying" as well. Can't take a phone call in a city these days without people trying to open up chat with me...

Standing in all eternity

Probably MA need to figure out how to hide the "groundwater" view from people sitting down/lying down first... :)

MA response might be: "You can sit or laydown when you get killed. Comfort level depends on how you fall!" :p

I dont want to die to be able to sit or lay down, I just want to be able to do it when I want to do it by myself, just like we do in the normal life :D

since we now have a "rag doll" avatar with arms and legs affected by gravity (i hope the same way for everybody) it means the avatar is built of a set of points in space, a point for each joint maybe some vectors for twisting etc ... I suggest that when you sit down or lie down you can have full control over how the joints are bent etc ... so when 10 people sit down each sits down differently (maybe we could make our own presets .. like 3 custom poses) .. that way the game becomes UNIQUE and exciting and more immersible ...

MA you focus on coolness of EU ... Do this .. no one has this ... it will be awesome!

Back