MT-105 decay

MRmP

Stalker
Society
Supremacy Reign
Gunnar 'MRmP' Pettersen
Hello guys!

I have been looking a bit and sems like the MT-105 Enmatter refiner has lower eco than the TT one

MT-105: 0.021PEC
TT enmatter refiner: 0.031PEC

So to my question, trying to figure out how much i need to refine to earn back the invested peds.

the different is 0.010pec but is that per click or does it depends what amount i refine?

Last edited:
Well, first you have to find one :(

I've been checking auction frequently, but none there. I simply want it as I have all the 105 tools exept the MT-105, and I want it to complete my gear. :p

Wiki does say it has better eco, but how much it still for me to test. I'd imagine at +400 peds it will not get its werth back for at least 4-5 years of intence refining. That being compared to the TT refiner.

Only thing that makes it a bit specail is, yes decay is a tad bit less, it is a tad bit faster than the MT-104, a tad bit lighter, and it is unique, or rare rather.

Good luck. If I bugh two I'll think of you :D

the different is 0.10pec but is that per click or does it depends what amount i refine?

it's per click (for each 100 or portion thereof made).

the big issue with the MT-105 is what it takes to manufacture one. the main problem is the two rugaritz and three binary engery required to make an attempt. at current market prices, you're looking at 250+ ped per attempt.

I'd happily make you one for cost, but I don't have the rugaritz. still, even at cost and if you were lucky and make one on the first attempt, you'd be looking at 2.5M uses to recover the cost.

Last edited:
.010 not .10 :)

the big issue with the MT-105 is what it takes to manufacture one. the main problem is the two rugaritz and three binary engery required to make an attempt. at current market prices, you're looking at 250+ ped per attempt.

I'd happily make you one for cost, but I don't have the rugaritz. still, even at cost and if you were lucky and make one on the first attempt, you'd be looking at 2.5M uses to recover the cost.

2.5M is alot, I think I need to calculate some more on this :)

Hey wait a second. Refiners all decay now according to number of ingots refined. Am i misunderstanding what you're saying?

Many moons ago it was per click, though, with a limited total if i understand correctly. MRmP if you do a search here you'll find that refiner decay has been discussed before and the old table (and wiki i think) is correct.

Am i misunderstanding what you're saying?

I may have not been as exact as I could have been.

Many moons ago it was per click, though, with a limited total if i understand correctly.

yes. the capacity for a single click was up to 100 of the raw material (150 for ore). it's still the same but you now "virtually" click for batches of 100. for example, I have 350 units. I put it all in the refiner and click once. all are refined but at a cost of four "decays". it is as if I manually clicked the following batches: 100, 100, 100, 50.

yes. the capacity for a single click was up to 100 of the raw material (150 for ore). it's still the same but you now "virtually" click for batches of 100. for example, I have 350 units. I put it all in the refiner and click once. all are refined but at a cost of four "decays". it is as if I manually clicked the following batches: 100, 100, 100, 50.

so, 2.5M uses or "clicks" is 25K batches of 100.
Ah, thank you.

I've never heard that before. It could certainly explain some strange results i got when testing decay and assuming decay was now purely per ingot. Has this been verified by someone with decay tests?

Back