Mutated Station - Arkadia - Win a A-3 Justifier MK 2, Adjusted!!!

Approximately 2 hours to go before the Random/Prize event is over!

Get globalling/hoffing people!

:handgun:

Entropia_2023-04-29_18.10.12.png

The 500 PED Random/Adhoc prize event has ended with no winner but we have two worthy hunters who will each receive a best effort prize!

Mike with sterling effort of 10 globals! (To collect your prize please post some of those globals in this thread and I'll find you to gift a prize!)
Phil with a sterling effort of 7 globals (Will give you your best effort prize when I see you in-game)

Once best effort prizes have been handed out I'll post the screenshots in this thread! Lookout for the next random/adhoc prize which could pop up any time!

Remember to post your globals people!

It has been fun hunting here.

Some stats as I have never hunted these

Mutated Kamaldon 4 534 PED Globals 31
Mutated Bokol 461 PED Globals 6
Mutated Oro 141 PED Globals 4

Reminder of main prizes and current standings for main prizes below!

1. A3 Justifier, MK2, Adjusted Tier 6
2. 250 PED
3. 50 PED
4. 50 PED
5. 50 PED
6. 50 PED

PositionNameMobGlobal/HOF
1LucindaMutated Kamaldon Mature743
2MichaelMutated Kamaldon Mature610
3BaltoMutated Kamaldon Young472
4RoxanaMutated Kamaldon Mature432
5PhilouMutated Kamaldon Young336
6VumbaMutated Kamaldon Young315
7MikaelMutated Kamaldon Young286

Last edited:
Second "Best Effort' prize for the recent adhoc/random prize event handed over to Philou! Thanks so much for your participation!

index.php

Look-out for the next random/adhoc prize event which could happen any time!

Random Prize Alert on Mutation Station - Arkadia!

Event runs immediately after the initial posting of this post until Thursday 4th May 23:59 EU Time.

Marathon Mayhem on Mutation Station for this Random Prize Alert!
  • Attain a minimum of 25 globals on Mutation Station from the time of this post on 1st May until 4th May 23:59 EU Time OR a combination of globals from Mutation Station and OLA-41 East on Calypso with NECONU.
  • If you don't attain a minimum of 25 globals by the deadline you unfortunately will not qualify for the top prize even if you have a super HOF!
  • You will qualify for the second prize for any Single Highest Loot if you have the highest :)
  • Any globals attained on Mutation Station MUST be posted here - Any globals attained on OLA-41 East MUST be posted on the OLA-41 East thread HERE
  • All globals must be verifiable / my ruling on prizes are final
What's the Random Prize on offer this time you ask?!?
  1. Top Prize to the participant who attains 25 globals with the highest total sum of globals will win 8, Yes, Eight Calypso Plot Tokens!
  2. Second Prize of 2, yes Two Calypso Plot Tokens to the participant with the Highest Single Loot global/hof (HSL)
index.php

Last edited:
Hey, nice event, but i dont seem to be able to get my images in here, sry ;)
Click on Gallery
Select Event Screenshots Area
Click on Upload
Click on Save
Once saved right click to open image in new tab
Click on image icon to insert image here
Paste the URL

As you're a regular I'll help you record the two globals you got today here :)

index.php

One player leads with 17 globals…. 8 more before first qualification for the random prize event ending on Thursday 23:59 EU time.

Catch this guy up OR go for the Single Highest Loot prize for the random event!

Last edited:
Phil the first to qualify with 25 globals attained on Mutation Station for the Random/Prize event!

Can/Will anyone be able to best his total globals by tomorrow 23:59 EU time??!?!

Still the chance to grab the second prize too with Single Highest Loot for the random/prize event!

Small bump!

743 PED is the highest single loot number to beat before 6th June 23:59 EU time to be crowned winner and take home the A3 Justifier, MK2 Adjusted tier 6 weapon :handgun:

Another Random prize alert on Mutation Station!

Start time as soon as this post is over until midnight EU time only!

First person OR Registered Team to post 5 globals over on Mutated Kamaldon MATURES on this thread before midnight EU time TODAY will be the winner!!!

2 X Calypso Plot Tokens!!!

Get globalling & Hoffing!

Remember 743 PED global/hof to be in line to win the A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted tier 6!

Crazy & weird loot from the Mutated Kamaldon on Mutation station!

Potted Correa!

index.php

Last edited:
A3 Justifier MK2, Adjusted Tier 6 is still up for grabs! 743 PED is the number to beat at the moment.

Event finishes on 6th June 23:59 EU time!

Back