Mutation Station on Ark has new Owner!

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hello everyone!

I recently purchased the Mutation Station from Dorlune, Lynn and Alex.
I wish them luck in their next endeavor, truly great people.

As it stands the Land is set at 4.2% hunting and 3.95% mining tax.

The maturity settings are:

Mutated Bokol - max spawn minimum maturity
Mutated Bokol - max spawn minimum maturity
Mutated Oro - minimum spawn minimum maturity
Mutated Kalmadon - max spawn Low maturity
Mutated Kalmadon - max spawn Low maturity

I will be running tests on maturities with my tracker over time to determine the most optimal markup.
So this is likely to change.

I still need to figure out an event structure for people, which should be much easier to implement on Ark, than RT is.

There is a small shop I have set up.

I can craft over 2600 different things, including a massive variety of Arkadian goods, ALL Keys, ALL Terra amps, ALL Pulsar Plates, Bullseye, Longreach, Perseus and more! so let me know if you need anything stocked regular.

I am open to all suggestions anyone may have big or small, please don't hesitate to contact me or post here. And look forward to coming up with a worthy reward structure.

Have fun, enjoy and HOF large!

Forgo

Last edited:
Best of luck with your new land Forgo!

Thank you.

I wanted to share something I am very excited about regarding the end game with my lands, deeds and other assets.

Some back story:
I started this game as therapy after a brain injury. I had 12 clinical deaths, and a hefty recovery. I came out of that having to fight to prove I could be a father to my kids with a brain injury for 6 years in court over several cases.
I won but the cost to my family was heavy. It was then I declared war on the system to do whatever I could to fight back to give disabled fathers and kids of divorce a more robust voice ....one day.

Forward to today:

This game has given me wealth I could never have imagined, my benefits have been cut, I now pay enough taxes to pay back several annual benefits for those who need. This game was the machine that secured the rest of my life financially, got me off of welfare, and contributing once again to my society, plus a sizable estate for the kids.

For that reason, I will be establishing a corp to handle the income while I am here to recoup the investment, which will then default into a lobbyist organization, using the proceeds to fund lobbyists to bring an advocate for kids of divorce and disabled fathers at the policy level. This will be the legacy and directive for as long as the game and corp exist beyond my death.

I will be using the very game they tried to demonize me with, to fight change on the policy level....perpetually.

If it helps one kid or one disabled father, then it will have succeeded, and I will be more than content with my donation of several hundred thousand dollars of virtual assets to that end.

While this can support one lobbyist now, the end goal has not changed, I am still here trying to grow the assets, and reinvest for even more income and effect later. The ultimate end goal for the lands and the account as a whole, would be having enough income to support at least one administrator and 2 lobbyists, with any excess going to a mix of cash grants and reinvestment.

I still enjoy playing as well. :) But this is the ultimate end goal for the lands and the account as a whole.

I very much appreciate everyone's support along the way to make this small dream happen...it was not in vain.
You have supported a perpetual gift for those who need a voice, but cannot afford it.

A man on a mission! And a noble cause if I ever heard one. Thanks for sharing and hope you will help more then 1 Forgo.

Back