My Entropia story

Hey guys and gals,

There is so many negative threads out there I thought I would post my story of my life in Entropia. This thread was not to gloat about how I have done but more to show that there is many opportunities in this game if your willing to be patient and stick to your goals.

Account Created 2013-04-05

I started on Calypso and wanted to get straight to killing stuff like most games I had played before but I needed ped. So I started sweating for a few days and got opolo and a heal tool from the TT but started to realise how much sweating I was going to need to get into the game. I deposited and began killing puny. I tried what felt like over 10 mentors before finding "Narfi Hungry Willan". Although we were on different time schedules the hour a day I got to chew his ear off was extremely helpful. He taught me about everything I needed to know so I could be successful in the game. I spent about 3-4 weeks killing puny everyday and eventually finished the iron mission. I refused to do anything else till I did.

After I puny mission was completed I began doing different mobs like daikiba,etc. Narfi eventually tempted me with the idea of 2000% mark up vixen android gears on Rocktropia. So he got his mothership and got me to rocktropia after selling all my stackables on Calypso. I killed vixens for a period of time and was mining alternative when there were to many people at the vixens. This was doing very well for me and I managed to put together a fair bit of profit from both. I joined "lost Renegades" and learned so much from this society. I am still with them to this day and love everyone in it. Great group of guys and gals.

Eventually a shop went for sale on Rocktropia in the best position available in Tangerine. So I stayed up till about 3 in the morning so I could bid on it till the end. Thankfully I had a great mentor with me who stay up all night to make sure I did not do something stupid. I eventually got the shop for what I thought was a steal. At this point I had got to know the small number of Rocktropians and they all told me what stuff they desperately needed on Rocktropia. So over time I began stocking all the guns/amps/armor they needed in this shop. I did this for I think about 6 months and using profits from the shop and from mining alternative I eventually filled the shop up(540 item points).

I continued to mine and stock the shop and started pooling my peds together. I also started piloting under Narfette for entropiatransport. She taught me everything I needed to know about space and it helped me out alot. Eventually 2 hell stalls went for sale and I purchased both of them. I began stocking mining amps and equipment in them and eventually built up to a level I had all 3 shops filled.

Some time passed and Neverdie announced he was going to do an event for a land area on Rocktropia. I had actually come back from a 3 month break just before this as I started a new job in real life and was getting settled in. Me and Narfi jumped at the idea and begun grinding zombies and zombie kongs as much as possible. We were about half way and Neverdie released some shops that could be purchased with bananas so I jumped on another 540 item point shop.

I decided I wanted to start serious trading on Rocktropia. I began buying everything I possibly could including rock materials and calypso materials. This was actually my most time consuming shop of them all. I began averaging over 300 sales a day from all 4 shops and it was starting to take 6-8 hours a day to trade and keep them all stocked, whilst at the same time trying to kill zombies to keep pushing for the land area.

It took about 9 months to get the land area and a lot of peds but we did it. I ended up with the majority share and a few soc mates shared the rest. Neverdie announced a crafting event to get the first DNA for the land area, "Kool Kats". It took alot of crafting but we eventually got it.

I continued all my operations for a while but begun to grow tired from trading and stocking my shops so I took a few weeks off and came back fresh and decided to sell my shops off. Thankfully I bought these shops for the most part during a rough time on Rocktropia and got them very cheap. I had sold all the shops within a couple of weeks and all the inventory and decided to pour my peds into AUD. I mainly did this because I knew I would do something stupid with a large amount of ped on my card.

So to what I am currently doing. I love hunting. I am going around tracking average mark up of a heap of mobs and have come up with some favorites but still enjoy finishing missions even if it does cost me a bit. The game is so much fun and it took a heap of time before I got to a point where my funds came all from in game.

Total amount deposited: 2700$ Australian dollars. I deposited most of this when the Australian dollar was comparable to the American dollar so I got very lucky there.

Notable assets in game:

Majority share of the only Rocktropia player owned land area with Kool Kat DNA.
540 item point shop on Land area
2900+ Aud
Genesis dragons breath
Adjusted restoration chip
Adjusted hedoc mayhem
14 sets of armor. liakon, mahketta, etc
a large selection of armor plates.
A full set of all rocktropia blueprints not including newer weapon blueprints.
About 40k peds of stackables spread across different planets.

I really hope more stories like this are out there and I invite you to share them also. The more positive information we have on this forum, the more likely people are to take up the game and stick with it.

GL HF

Last edited:
Also, hammer is just an all around good guy and it has been a pleasure knowing him.

nice inspirational read

it shows that with dedication and hard work healthy profits can still be made by relatively new accounts :)

Nice Reading for once : )

hard work pays off, I myself know that in this game too .

Teach me master!

Great read and all the best on your ventures! :)

I think every person has got at least one good story in them.

Thank you for sharing yours, it is notable for showing that you didn't need to start playing this MMO in 2005 to profit and be successful - the so called "Golden Years".

I'd be tempted to say "Good Luck" but its a combination of that and hard work / determination.

:xmas:

I think every person has got at least one good story in them.

Thank you for sharing yours, it is notable for showing that you didn't need to start playing this MMO in 2005 to profit and be successful - the so called "Golden Years".

I'd be tempted to say "Good Luck" but its a combination of that and hard work / determination.

:xmas:

Yeah luck will only get you so far. Its easier to work hard at something when its so much fun.

Good read hammer and glad to know ya ;-)

:cool:

Hammer is an all around great guy, its been great watching him do so well in his endeavors.

Nice read.

We missed you a lot already in rt, no traders anymore there :(

Good luck Hammer and happy gym :)

:tiphat:

Very cool story,

i thought you was a longer date player, but u did so well in short time, many compliments

have more niice and luky days

Cheers

Happy New Year to you and your families.

I always have great respect for players who really work hard and do well in a game.

Oh well, hope you will contribute back to the game when the game needs you ya. :laugh:

Happy New Year!

Lets hope in 2016 we see many more post like this!

Back