My first event

Welcome to my first event,tomorrow between 19:00-20:00pm,NW of Omegaton at the atrax LA ,prize its 142 ped with items included
Gl all

EVENTS : Crazyhunter's first event

Good luck Crazyhunter with the event?

What are the rules etc?

Is the time you give MA in game time?

Thanks

Pennsif
Pyrates of Calypso

Pennsif said:
Good luck Crazyhunter with the event?

What are the rules etc?

Is the time you give MA in game time?

Thanks

Pennsif
Pyrates of Calypso

Thx m8,yeah its MA time
most loot win its the rules

Are there tickets to buy or do we need to register with an event organiser? How much does it cost to participate? Do we need to post screenies? How do we know who wins?

These are but a few of the questions that need to be answered for a few of us that might be interested. :wise:

Anyway.. GL with your event since I will be working and unable to join in the fun ... but for anyone who might be thinking that there isn't a lot to gain from this.. look here....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41635

VeNgeNcE said:
Are there tickets to buy or do we need to register with an event organiser? How much does it cost to participate? Do we need to post screenies? How do we know who wins?

These are but a few of the questions that need to be answered for a few of us that might be interested. :wise:

Anyway.. GL with your event since I will be working and unable to join in the fun ... but for anyone who might be thinking that there isn't a lot to gain from this.. look here....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41635
To participate u have to buy tickets from the claim rod and register there,no screenies to post,events its for an hour who makes the most peds from hunting wins

I hope Crazy doesn't mind me interfering with this :)

Last night CrazyHunter organised two little test events for our soc. All went fine and we had a great time. I only participated in the second one but I can tell you it's very exciting. All 9 of us were very close in the end (no globals) so it was a real tight finish. Gratz to Colonel Ernst for winning that one.
I believe Guty, the global spamming miner, won the first event, that illustrates everyone has a chance ;)

I'll try to make it again in his first official event tonight.

BUMP for Crazy :)

Few Hours left till event,so hurry up and get a ticket ,adding 100 more peds to the winner of the event that i will pay sunday at the same hour with the event,i will contact the winner thru EF,for registration go NW from omegaton on atrax beach the small LA till 19:00 Pm MA time
GL all may the best win all

As EC said, these events are quite a good time! I participated in both events yesterday and will definately be in this one too!

Thanks Crazy for organizing these!

PS: Ohh yeah, you might want to state the entry fee cost too Crazy.

Heap said:
As EC said, these events are quite a good time! I participated in both events yesterday and will definately be in this one too!

Thanks Crazy for organizing these!

PS: Ohh yeah, you might want to state the entry fee cost too Crazy.
Thx Ec and Heap
entry fee its 20 peds,prize its around 300 peds

Back