My First Global after my 2 weeks of play :D

DesertKrow

Dominant
Society
NBK Miners
Venym DesertKrow Deth
So I Decided to start mining in Eudoria with little luck making 50% back. I decided to try my luck at CND after 2 days of mining. I start with 50 bombs with no luck, then i tried another 50 only making 26 peds in one find after 30some bombs, i was really sad when i see my bomb count at 2 :broke: so i place my last 2 then i start saying good bye with my hand to my last bomb "Literally" and poof! comes out the swirls!! :D 191 Ped global, right after i went to sleep :laugh:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
You need to post the screen shot though. If not the thread should be deleted according to forum rules. Gratz on your first.

added

the PIc was added. ty for the warning

Gratz mate, really glad you got a good sized hit up there. Spend it wisely now. :)

:d

Ty Tosh, i know its going to be spent in a better finder and probably in more bomb :silly2:

also, i got this problem with the range in my finder, i made a thread about it. I cant find a solution anywhere :confused:

Now i know, why i dont get a global in mining, i always leave the last bomb in my pocket ...
:D

Gratz, desert
:)

weeeeeeeeeeeee
grats
this all happens when I can't login
i should be more offline more often it seems :)

A BIG gratz to you! I had no luck mining there :eek: :D

Huge congrats , and it seemed to come just when you needed it most :)

Gratz, its always great getting your first loot over 50peds. I didnt get a global fisrt i got a HOF :) think it was 326 Combi if i remeber.

JasonJJ said:
Gratz, its always great getting your first loot over 50peds. I didnt get a global fisrt i got a HOF :) think it was 326 Combi if i remeber.

i got a hof :D

Back