My First Maganite Find!

Michael "MJ"

Dominant
Society
Assassins INC
Michael MJ Josephs
Now I only have 10 more ores to get to complete my list (just need Glod, Kirtz, Langotz, Petonuim, Platinum, Quantium, Terrudite, Tridenite, Valurite and Xerimite). Man this is gonna take me a LONG time if i actually complete it at all. I'd love to know also if any of the ubers have found ALL the ores because if no one actually has yet then this dream of mine seems very impossible LOL

maganite.JPG

Well just incase I do achieve it I have kept all the arae ores i've found in storeage so i can take a pic of em all once i'm done. As you can see i'm very optimistic LOL

Very nice MJ ! Great find ;) you deserve a big gratz

I've only found three of those on your list(gold, terrudite and langotz). Was back in the day, though. Langotz I found NE of the SC W of Troy :D (While dodging torxies and arene). Terrudite smack in the middle of Troy, actually. On several occastions - watch out, at least there used to be an unreachable find just behind the SC by the TP.

Never found Meganite, though. Big gratz on that one :cool:

Konve said:
I've only found three of those on your list(gold, terrudite and langotz). Was back in the day, though. Langotz I found NE of the SC W of Troy :D (While dodging torxies and arene). Terrudite smack in the middle of Troy, actually. On several occastions - watch out, at least there used to be an unreachable find just behind the SC by the TP.

Never found Meganite, though. Big gratz on that one :cool:

+rep Wow, thanks for sharing that m8, gonna blow the hell out of those places soon :p hehehehe

TY for sharing that valuabl info m8 :p

Michael "MJ" said:
Now I only have 10 more ores to get to complete my list (just need Glod, Kirtz, Langotz, Petonuim, Platinum, Quantium, Terrudite, Tridenite, Valurite and Xerimite). Man this is gonna take me a LONG time if i actually complete it at all. I'd love to know also if any of the ubers have found ALL the ores because if no one actually has yet then this dream of mine seems very impossible LOL

maganite.JPG

Well just incase I do achieve it I have kept all the arae ores i've found in storeage so i can take a pic of em all once i'm done. As you can see i'm very optimistic LOL

i found: alferix, rugaritz, niksarium, xerimite, platinum, quantium, terrudite, tridenite, valurite, gold and langotz.

you forgot to list: kanerium, frigulite, rugaritz
because these are also rare ores

Michael "MJ" said:
Now I only have 10 more ores to get to complete my list (just need Glod, Kirtz, Langotz, Petonuim, Platinum, Quantium, Terrudite, Tridenite, Valurite and Xerimite). Man this is gonna take me a LONG time if i actually complete it at all. I'd love to know also if any of the ubers have found ALL the ores because if no one actually has yet then this dream of mine seems very impossible

Congratulations on your find! :dunce:

Have you only been mining since the mining upgrade? Just wondering since (if I remember correctly from some other thread your skills looks like you're exclusivly a miner and therefor should do a fair amount of bombing) stuff like Gold, Quantium, Terrudite, Langotz & Platinum were not all that rare before.

In case you want to try it out Ive found
Gold - following the hill you pass when going to the feff/mourner/spider spawn on Troy island, from north to south. In the hills around Zychion. South of Fort Medusa. (And a bunch of other random places I cant remember atm :))

Langotz - Phoenix surroundings (running south from phoenix among the snables, among the mutants & armaxes and in the swamp towards PA.)

Terrudite - Used to be a shitty resources I was always disappointed to find. Got a few decent sized deposits a bit NE of the feff/atrox SC far S of Argus. I never paid attention to any other place though, since I never cared about it. :)

Platinum - E/ENE of PA mixed in with Kanerium & Ignisium. Found a big bunch of it while it was TT-food at Limnadian district, maybe 300m NE of the SC, around those hills there. (Limn. w/ surrounding also used to hold dunkel & binary.)

Valurite - Only had one find of Valurite and couldnt even extract it since it was an average/medium deposit and the TT value is so high (this was a long time ago. :)) Found it around the argos at Twin Peaks (specifically at the little hill before the mountains at the east side of the big valley (just before the narrow valley))

Maganite - (Although you even got the mag covered) found SWish of Twin Peaks (around the exo spawn).

Tridenite - in middle/south part of PvP1.

Long time ago i found vast langotz in PVP3, just in the edge och the NW border

Terra said:
you forgot to list: kanerium, frigulite, rugaritz
because these are also rare ores

nope didn't list them because i've already found them dude.

Louise said:
Long time ago i found vast langotz in PVP3, just in the edge och the NW border

+rep Ty for this info, very much appreciated.

unionova said:
In case you want to try it out Ive found
Gold - following the hill you pass when going to the feff/mourner/spider spawn on Troy island, from north to south. In the hills around Zychion. South of Fort Medusa. (And a bunch of other random places I cant remember atm )

Langotz - Phoenix surroundings (running south from phoenix among the snables, among the mutants & armaxes and in the swamp towards PA.)

Terrudite - Used to be a shitty resources I was always disappointed to find. Got a few decent sized deposits a bit NE of the feff/atrox SC far S of Argus. I never paid attention to any other place though, since I never cared about it.

Platinum - E/ENE of PA mixed in with Kanerium & Ignisium. Found a big bunch of it while it was TT-food at Limnadian district, maybe 300m NE of the SC, around those hills there. (Limn. w/ surrounding also used to hold dunkel & binary.)

Valurite - Only had one find of Valurite and couldnt even extract it since it was an average/medium deposit and the TT value is so high (this was a long time ago. ) Found it around the argos at Twin Peaks (specifically at the little hill before the mountains at the east side of the big valley (just before the narrow valley))

Maganite - (Although you even got the mag covered) found SWish of Twin Peaks (around the exo spawn).

Tridenite - in middle/south part of PvP1.

+rep for u aswell, ty for this info.

unionova said:
Congratulations on your find! :dunce:

Have you only been mining since the mining upgrade? Just wondering since (if I remember correctly from some other thread your skills looks like you're exclusivly a miner and therefor should do a fair amount of bombing) stuff like Gold, Quantium, Terrudite, Langotz & Platinum were not all that rare before.

Well i mined a little before the mining update but i've only started properly mining since the update which could explain me not finding those ores that were once not rare but are now.

you are the man, gratz " : )

Gratz too you ... but Gratz to Unionova revelling some posts... now you can see many orange ppl going around the places you said :laugh: .. but might not find em ... they need Geology IMO .

Well, those locations were applicable before the mining upgrade. Only found a few of those resources at those locations since then so if people rush off to these places I doubt they will find the stuff in abdundance (or even at all. its possible that resources random spawn from time to time.) (logic says that if the resources were plentiful there I would be filthy rich :kos: )
But possibly its a start, and if you werent here before the mining upgrade, you dont have much chance knowing where the start may be. :girl:

Well ... I only started to mine the last 3 months so .... poor me.. only 50-75 % back in TT price. What i try to say is- Thanks. Your info ,hope there is no intentional mis-information :D, is a knowledge for my small brain so.... Thanks again...

Oh .. have i thanked you yet...? :confused:

In case i haven't Ty for your post ... :rofl:

Back