My first pvp3 global

XarcX

Old Alpha
Xarcx XarcX Seras
Finally it happened, after spending countless times in pvp3, killing many avatars and died many times, this happened :D :

XarcXvsSin_thumb.jpg

showimage.php

I am very happy because I needed peds after loosing alot this months too. I have also got a silent global in pvp3 but that was in team so the global didnt appear since everyone did dmg on that poor guy ^^ worth total around
200 ped:

200PEDava_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=50417&c=22

damn that guy must feel so crap! gratz

not really, the peds are from the pvp3-lootpool.
he just lost his toxic shot (5 ped) and the few wools and stones you see in the window.

Killing a miner while he/she extracts is lame.

Well what should I do? He was tpchipping when I zoomed with scope at him for the first. Second should I just stand there and wait for him to get a chance to shoot me? Well in pvp3 it is kill or being killed, that how it is. He saw me on the radar so the reload on the excavatar was already ready so he had a chance to take up his weapon and shot me, but in this case he tried to escape.

Nice one :D

U desevered it ;)

Eat or be Eaten its Pvp3

Well what should I do? He was tpchipping when I zoomed with scope at him for the first. Second should I just stand there and wait for him to get a chance to shoot me? Well in pvp3 it is kill or being killed, that how it is. He saw me on the radar so the reload on the excavatar was already ready so he had a chance to take up his weapon and shot me, but in this case he tried to escape.

true :)

i dont think mike was serious tho but oh well =)

btw, no animal oils etc?

Madmike: Killing a miner while he/she extracts is lame.

I think you are totally wrong right here
If its lame to kill a miner in claimable areas, how lame isnt it to kill poor noobs trying to get oil at rig? :rolleyes:

yeah, you should let em get all the ore's up first course then you would have gotten more for your kill :laugh:

it feels horrible when u get killed there... ive been the target of someone globaling on me too lol...
few days ago i was mining in pvp3.. somehow ended up at the south border of it so i decided to tp back in... bruud was there and killed me before i pressed the teleport button lol

true :)

i dont think mike was serious tho but oh well =)

btw, no animal oils etc?

Nope strangely not, and yeah maybe he was joking but it is pretty hard to see w/o any smiley ;)

it feels horrible when u get killed there... ive been the target of someone globaling on me too lol...
few days ago i was mining in pvp3.. somehow ended up at the south border of it so i decided to tp back in... bruud was there and killed me before i pressed the teleport button lol

ever watched the move "A miners day" :laugh::girl:

Madmike: Killing a miner while he/she extracts is lame.

If its lame to kill a miner in claimable areas, how lame isnt it to kill poor noobs trying to get oil at rig? :rolleyes:

That is as lame as killing miners while extracting. That's my opinion, why everyone gets aggro?

You must be noob in PVP3 ? ... J/k

You should wait till he extracts more LYST ! :laugh:

and btw Gratz! :D

You must be noob in PVP3 ? ... J/k

You should wait till he extracts more LYST ! :laugh:

and btw Gratz! :D

I am a noob because I dislike killing miners while they extract ore. You are so right.

I am a noob because I dislike killing miners while they extract ore. You are so right.

I'am j/k here... Thought that was clear! :rolleyes:

... Dude , for me it's the same get looted and lose so many peds from Kill Stealers... :(

I don't like PVP3 and no i don't shoot Miners in ANY PVP zone... :)

But if you are in PVP3 means you payed 5 peds to get in there and you know the risks!

my 2 pecz

Im sorry but if you intend to go into PVP3 you know the risks, It doesnt matter whether the miner was extracting or not. PVP3 is PLAYER Vs PLAYER therefore you can shoot anyone in there with no provocation.

People need to stop moaning about it, if you dont like it dont go in there

BIG GRATS! on the global well dserved im sure

I agree with Zenct, I think it's pretty lame to kill those poor noobs trying to get ot the Oil Rig. :wise:

But in pvp 3 it's another story. Because you have to pay 5 ped to get in and as meny has said, those who goes in there knows the risks.

So BiG GratZ to you XarcX ;)

Gratz!

However I like the second global message in your screenshot a lot more! :D

First off gratz on pvp3 global :)

Secondly its kinda funny to see people almost always going "poor noobs @the rig getting killed trying to get a lil' oil"
Without saying if im pro or con on killing people @the rig (i very rarely pk) NO its not "poor noobs" since if people didnt waste bullets down there there would not be a rig @all... you think MA pumps out 100's of peds of oil a day since theyre "good hearted" ? :p Its not supposed to be easy to get oil down there or MA wouldnt have made it a pvp area, simple as that... If you want "easy money" go sweat, look for fruit or dung or just wait til theres no pkers around the rig?...

Maybe some kills shouldnt be bragged bout. but thats just me. Shooting of mining DFA members...... Well im pretty sure well meet in there in time if ya come back and maybe we can adjust some honor points for DFA ;)

Maybe some kills shouldnt be bragged bout. but thats just me. Shooting of mining DFA members...... Well im pretty sure well meet in there in time if ya come back and maybe we can adjust some honor points for DFA ;)

A mining member of DFA is a bigger reason for me to kill since then I get his ores and enmatter :evilking: .

Back