My hunting results with CLD Feffoid Mania

schaefer13

Old Alpha
Society
D-A-CH-S
Armin Tarjan Arrakis
I was in the 10k iron mission for the feffoids and thought about finishing it before the mission updates. So i thought it would be nice to finish them and to attend the event at the same time. I killed 5126 feffoids in the last week and want to share my results for this event. I've seen others getting nice loots and some HOFs, but want to show you, what return you can expect, when you don't get a bigger one.

Equipment used:

Weapons: Isis HL18+A204, finisher: Isis HL14+A106 and Riker UL2+A201
Armor: Kobold without plates
FAP: Adjusted FAP

Skills: Around 200HP, all used equipment maxed.

Ammo shot: 9310 peds
FAP decay: 2,24 peds
Armor decay: 60,52 peds
Weapon + Amp decay: 3527,29 peds

So peds burnt: 12900,05 peds

Loot: 10993,16 peds with 19 globals, highest global 164 peds

Losses: 1.906,89 peds
Return in percentage: 85,22%

So cost per feffoid would be 2,5166 peds. And the loss per feffoid 0,372 peds.

Ciao, Armin

Damn that sucks ( don't have to tell you that I'm sure)

Thanks so much for sharing results with us. I hope people appreciate it and not try and critique what equipment you used as I don't think that would make the end result that different either way.

Worst thing was your biggest loot out of over 5k feffs...
Feffs are dead.

equipment is good, cycle rate is good, 85 % seems to be on the lower end of such a large cycle...

ty for the info:)

Damn that sucks ( don't have to tell you that I'm sure)
Yes, it's not really nice, if it keeps this way for weeks and months. I'm experiencing similar results now for a while by finishing my 10k iron atrox mission. I'm changing the maturities and locations, but all the time returns are around 80-88%.

Thanks so much for sharing results with us. I hope people appreciate it and not try and critique what equipment you used as I don't think that would make the end result that different either way.

Worst thing was your biggest loot out of over 5k feffs...
Feffs are dead.

Well, maybe I killed the mobs too fast? They didn't have had much chances to regenerate. Regeneration leads to more HP to kill the mob and more HP leads to bigger maximal loots... Just a thought, cause I've attended some atrox highest single loots events in the last weeks. I've killed 2-3 times more mobs than the majority of the other players in the events, but always ended beyond position 20.

Ciao, Armin

Last edited:
Ty alot for this :).
Been doing the same this week with some diff gear setup a lill lower results in the end but only bout 4500 feffs killed but whats been messing with me the most is that I couldnt get a loot over 194 ped on al thoose killed feffs. Glad but sad to c I wasnt alone :).

Hope you get paid up shortly nough.

Dont think regen is a big issue here thou im using alot of kors400 a104 and asi20 jungle + rapper with bout same results as yours

I hoffed twice on feff this week..
1st came after 6.6k kills & i killed 9.5k the last 5 days

I killed about 1k feffs during event with less dps and had similar 85% returns. I was happy with these results even though I didn't hit any over 100 ped. GL

I also got about 85% return during the Feff event. It does seem interesting that so many people seem to be around the same %. Perhaps MA tweaked the average loot in order to allow for the big 10k HoFs we saw. Before the reduction in no-looters in Jan such 10k loots would have bben common, but I didn't think they were possible anymore with the new system.

85% is however within the expected range for a 10k cycle IMO.

I killed 2100 feffs and i got 3 globals (64, 66 and 171 peds). Check my tracker if you dont belive me ...

Won`t even start on my losss :ahh:
My tracked return rate in TT was 62% ... go figure. Feffs rule ! :eyecrazy::woot:

Have about the same return as you.
Killed 1500 last 2 days now and I don't see much of a change in loot changing guns.
Been using HL8 or HL11 most of the time with XR70 amp and return are around the same for both.

Loot is that tt, or markup included?

Loot is that tt, or markup included?

My values have been TT values. Only items with some MU that dropped are 5 Korss H400 (L), Thunderbird parts went direct into the TT, the Riker UL1s I got are in my storage at the moment, but likely to go into the TT as well.

Ciao, Armin

For the feff event, I used:

Powerfists (L) (mostly stabber if I could get them)
knife (borrowed Manta unl)
cryo attack chip V (L), sometimes VI (L))
pryo attack chip V (L)
LR53 (L) only for a few
LR48 (L) only for a few
H400 Korss (L) (looted one)

I triggered loots on feffs over the weekend switching around weapons, and my feffs returns were good. Didn't do wonderful on CP just one glob, and only get one glob off Hoggs, and none on Rex. But all worked out ok got 1304 Levi in the end.

I noticed I would hit a dry patch using the same weapon constantly on feffs, for example I switched out of unlimited knife after about 2000 tt repairs/turnover (about 3.5 full knife repairs).

If it goes dry on anything, I say try something else and come back later.

We all have our strategies, for pulling loot. Sometimes nothing works, but most of the time a change will have an impact (it does mean though being fairly skilled on a multiple weapons).

Rick

Back