Achievement: My last hunting skills unlocks

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Intuition - 29 June (Level 80 any Defense profession, Vehicle Structural Engineer or any Mindforce (Hit) profession)

Got it through Mindforce.

index.php

Scavenging and Scientist - 16 July

index.php

Guess I'm done with hunting unlocks for some time. :cool:

congratulations. strange that intuition came before 60 animal looter. tell us more on that
did you choose the evader path to codex allocation?

congratulations. strange that intuition came before 60 animal looter. tell us more on that
did you choose the evader path to codex allocation?
If MF chip was only picked to unlock intuition ut makes sense cause then it depends on when he started using it. Im unlocking trough evader and then looter will prolly be 75+ when intuition unlocks.

@Msturlese
Most my early years I was focus on BLP rifle, still my highest professions (91/93). After get kill strike to around 5k points and seeing the new MF mayhem L amps from boxes I decided to focus on MF for a while first with a pyro 6 and since a year ago kinetic 9. Without this new amps I probably would never touch mindforce but the amps puts this chip with a decent DPP, so I started to skill MF mostly to upper/unlock Mindforce Harmony and Force Merge and ended up here, still my main weapon too. I would never get my hands on a equivalent BLP weapon with the same amount of ped I paid for any of the MF unL chips.

Thanks all for the gratz! GL :)

PS: Also three cutting is boring AF I might not even cycled 150 ped on it lol

Back