My loot understanding

KitsoP

Young
Jina Nemesis Fox
This is my observations,not theory,not maths evolved.I am fair good at maths and numbers but in my life not in entropia,remember this is a game.Its free time so as some of my old soc members know after half hour in team hunting i am drunk enough to spend my hunting time travelling from revival to hunt place.I am not saying you what to do to profit,cant do that thats the game but i write down some advice i think its usefull espacially to new players.

I think MA is fair,takes a percentage of peds out off your loot but sells skills and i believe skills determine loot .So most skills give more loot and i think ppl selling skills to join an event are wrong.Allso ppl with most skills,top of food chain take most.

This is my observation about how much MA allows you to loose.Again company is fair,big gamplers can loose maximum as 30% of their input ingame in the long run and have the chance of a big loot even bigger than all the money spend ingame.

Last ,i think budget is important to play.Want to earn fast?Pay your way to top, at some point you will win from mark up.Have low resources?Take your time,adjust your loosing pace to 100 peds/month,in long run you will find the sweat spot for your budget.I can say that because i have played both styles.Deposited as much i could burn at my early years here and after the famous VA 10 that killed my computer(lol) i played for free.I am lvl 40 sweat gatherer and i believe lvl 200 fruit gatherer lol.I have played both styles and i think i can give this advice and be helpfull.Pls read this and even if dont find it usefull remember this is a free time game.Allso i opened my new years wine barrels and its good.Cheers!

My observation is that you may still be intoxicated. Definitely more than 0.10 % BAC. Which is not a bad way to be if you can handle it.

Too old to understand others ppl countries and cultures.I am intoxicated from coronavirus lockdown and godly made wine.Cant understand how to smoke grass and then find mutuall language to cangarus.Cheers mate ,same problem different approach,sorry for my english,red wine gives me weird accent.

I must say that you as a country gave a nice contribution to worlds life.That was AC/DC ,rest was cheap beer,cheap wine,but allways good fighters.You need good cause to fight.I respect fighter spirit ,maybe you respect too and read my post with good will and not my drunk comments, i am trying to help not start a forum fight.

I don't understand what your theory is .. MA is a private company and takes money from the game .. if this is your main position.

Where from do you buy your "stuff"? Seems legit.

My observation is that you may still be intoxicated. Definitely more than 0.10 % BAC. Which is not a bad way to be if you can handle it.

Just can't stop laugh last 4h.. you are my idol!

2636456de4d9e209151f030738e43be5.gif

Subscribing. This is great ? cheers on the good wine!

Back