My trip Next Island

CrazyBuck

Provider
Society
Experia
Chuck CrazyBuck Buck
I thought id give a little trip report for curious people that dont feel like making the trip themselves..

As soon as i saw that the new planet was up i just felt i had to go for a little sightseeing. Brought two LR41s and paid the 40ped transport fee. I was met by an islandish and caribbian feeling, a few huts and a small lake.

At first the server crashed a few times, but i went around town killing a few boars and a few of the harmless inhabitants, the "Papoos".

After a few servercrashes i tped and flew around around the part of Next Island that was availible at the moment. When i was starting to get a little bitter about the fact that I wasnt finding anything bigger than a 200hp wild boar to kill, I found the Ridge crater! Got a nice welcome by a whole gang of Fire Drakes..

After that i spent the next 5 hours slaying the ultra-slow diffrent dragons living there..

The hunting started alright with a few globals on small and diffrent types of drakes and ended with killing alot of the 8000 hp Fire Drake Stalkers that basicly were standing still. Fun to kill a that big mobs without the need of either fapper, good armor or high dps gun, although the loot got worse on the big ones and with just a little left on the last LR41 i did some last round trip killing a few Skeletons. Noted a pretty intresting thing, the Pirate Skeleton Suregon had 230hp and the Pirate Skeleton Quartermaster had 26000hp (!). Anyway, no more globals or screenies from that. I headed to back to the little hut and took the teleport back down to Calypso.

All in all, a good trip. The landscape was nice with a few dense spawns. Definatly worth a visit but i can imagine the high hp-low dmg mobs will break many hunters budgets.

edit: the drakes are now fully mobile and are not anymore as easy

/ Buck

Last edited:
Low detail shots?

All of these screenshots are on low graphic settings I presume. Right?

At last!

+rep for the first informative thread about the feel of Next Island, free from comments about the owner of the island to the east...

Yes mikass, low graphics :/

I thought id give a little trip report for curious people that dont feel like making the trip themselves..

:girl:Or those who cant afford to right now :(:(:(:( But thanks for all the info and eye candy, keep em comming, I am not alone in this :)

i guess you didnt die... there is ONE revive on the island, some island chick, learned that from neverdie himself, imo thats just f*cking retarded.

i guess you didnt die... there is ONE revive on the island, some island chick, learned that from neverdie himself, imo thats just f*cking retarded.

Hehe yeah I died plenty of times, the little Island Girl was kind enough to put me back to life everytime. Speaking of the NPCs the trade terminal and auction are personated by those papoos.. two beaverlooking dudes with workercaps and sunglasses.. :eyecrazy:

Back