FYI: Mystery items

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
Was bored in-game, found this, hope those who haven't seen this themselves enjoy it. ;)

undiscovereditems_589550.jpg

Items with incomplete names in pic are:

Unique Lady Kraster Helmet (F)
Unique Lord Kraster Helmet (M)
Modified Omegaton Amplifier
Coover's Personal Nurse (Legacy of Poltropia)
Genesis Prism of Destruction
Meckel & Lock PSG-45 Sniper
The Captain's Lost Hat (M)
Seizzt Ranger Scope 4000RS

All of the above have "N/A" for market value in all fields. There were several other interesting items, some with very few very old sales, though, but the ones that caught my attention the most were undiscovered UL versions os high end L gear, which I didn't bother to select, though most of them didn't have one.

Also, didn't see opposite gender counterparts for a lot of the high-end SGA armor parts. Don't know if it's because they haven't been discovered yet, but that would not explain how all those other undiscovered items are there.

Also, just to make this more interesting I'll give 1000 EFD to whoever guesses where I got this from (if you already know it, let those who don't have some fun guessing ;) ) I'll update this post with that info as soon as we have a winner.

P.S.: I'm not positive if none of these have been discovered yet (I know at least most haven't), especially those high-end weapons, I've been away for a while, but at least I've never heard of any of those being looted.

P.P.S.: I think the personal nurse thing might be that personalized FAP prize from an old event.

Last edited:
Last time I saw it, the only "Earth Globe Lamp" I know of ingame, was placed at the information center at newb arrival in Port Atlantis.

Dunno where its placed now after VU.10 though....

Good quest :thumbup:

Unique Lady Kraster Helmet (F) - Event prize looted from mutants during mutant event.
Unique Lord Kraster Helmet (M) - Event prize looted from mutants during mutant event.
Modified Omegaton Amplifier - Isn't that the amp on Marco's gun? Not sure.
Coover's Personal Nurse (Legacy of Poltropia) - Event prize from before my time.
Genesis Prism of Destruction - Shortblade looted by Helena (from BAHQ) on SEG.
Meckel & Lock PSG-45 Sniper - Extremely overpriced BLP rifle.
The Captain's Lost Hat (M) - I believe Gunzy or Belza got this, I don't remember which - but it was very recent.
Seizzt Ranger Scope 4000RS - No idea.
Adj Hedoc 450 - looted by Angel or Rei (I believe Rei) on muluk-hir
Araneatrox Claw - DNA part, I don't know the origin.
Emik X5 - Looted on CP, several have been looted.
Earth Globe lamp - no idea.
Enmat MA-105 - no idea.
Force Mace Clobber - is that the one Slither discovered a few months back? I'd assume it's an unL SIB mace (club).
Prancer tail - DNA part, don't know the origin.
Torso Candle - no idea.
Armax Cow Tail - DNA part, don't know the origin.
Armax Bull Tail - DNA part, looted by a member of Supremacy Reign, sold to Jenna Star Mercury who then sold it to Qetesh, who made DNA and made an LA with Armax Bull Stalkers. I do not know the current maturity of the Armax on that LA.
Crusader sword - I've only heard rumors, no clue if it actually exists.
Isis BL1800 - discovered by Max Marmac Power, looted on CP.
Knight sword - same story with Crusader sword.
Montogomery Diabolic - unL SIB laser carbine, I've seen one ingame and saw one for sale, don't remember the owner or crafter.
Prosecuter M35 - unL SIB BLP rifle, crafted variant. Unsure of owner/crafter, never seen one ingame.
Zmokh raiders shirt - no idea.

Oh crap, I thought you were asking for information on the items. You got this list from the :censored:

P.S. If it's in the auctions, it means it's already been discovered :)

Last edited:
Ah, I knew I had seen those shirts somewhere before, I just couldn't remember where.

@ Gluepot: I know what those weapons are, I just wasn't aware UL versions had dropped already. :)

Back