Naked PVP4 Mining HOF

DistantSun

Old Alpha
Society
The Ancients
Adrian DistantSun Jones
First off let me say, the screen shot is crap because;
The graphics card in my laptop sux, I cant see shit other than floating weapons, mining claims and terminals.
Hence the reason I only mine and chat on the laptop.

OK so I went out mining PvP4 with my trusty OF105 (no amp) Naked with an Opalo and no ammo lol.

Dropped say 20ish bombs then nearly ran into 5-6 green dots as I was chatting in Soc chat. Still I managed to TP away.

When the TP screen cleared I dropped a bomb and found this:

Due to the are I felt safe :) so i used my TT extracter and extracted till it broke 367peds. TP hopped back, stored and repaired and headed back to get the rest.

Shit im glad noone found me, or there would have been a nice PVP HOF coming someones way.

Side note: with the TT extracter it took 58 minuites to extract with 1 repair (as it wasnt fully repaired when i started)

Disturbed or what ?​

Nice Blaus... and dangerous! ;)

GZ, mate! :yay:

darri

lol get a bit higher eff excv if u wanna keep ur materials next time :p i wonder why ppl use TT, if skill grows fast - feel free to upgrade, they are cheap :scratch2:

gz anyways :silly2:

really nice hof :)

Gratz mate....................need to get naked one of these days too :D:D:D

lol get a bit higher eff excv if u wanna keep ur materials next time :p i wonder why ppl use TT, if skill grows fast - feel free to upgrade, they are cheap :scratch2:

gz anyways :silly2:

Cheers for the gz.

Reason for the TT extracter is down to selling equipment a couple months back to get £ for real life.

So now im just rotating the 300 peds I had left in game, which is now upto about 700-800.

Gratz mate..... bladdy nutter:D

Stinky:yay:

:eek: Well done DS :wtg: Gratz :yay:

:yay: Gratz DS 2nd TDO Blaus HOF this week :yay:

Gratz!

Mining in PvP4 with no gfx and a limited budget means you are either really brave or ...

HMMM... its not to risky to get in pvp 4 whit that grafic?

anyway doubel Gratz!!!

HMMM... its not to risky to get in pvp 4 whit that grafic?

anyway doubel Gratz!!!

Not realy, just watch out for green dots on the radar while also avoiding the red ones lol

Back