Nanites no longer dropping in Ark Underground?

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
Can't seem to post on the ark forum so will have to post this here.

Has anyone else noticed that since last week nanites are no longer dropping in ark underground? Usually I can loot 1-2 nanites per day depending on the mob but for the last week straight i've looted none and other hunters have reported not looting them either. Has something happened?

Maybe there’s a cap? Perhaps not enough have been used so drop rate has slowed?
I looted a lot of graphite polymer.

Maybe there’s a cap? Perhaps not enough have been used so drop rate has slowed?
I looted a lot of graphite polymer.
Same, about a week ago they were dropping roughly 1 per 5-6 hours. Over the last 8 days I've looted zero as have other hunters, maybe you are right on the cap. Close to finishing my viceroy so hopefully they restart dropping soon. Is this common for them to stop dropping to your knowledge?

Same, about a week ago they were dropping roughly 1 per 5-6 hours. Over the last 8 days I've looted zero as have other hunters, maybe you are right on the cap. Close to finishing my viceroy so hopefully they restart dropping soon. Is this common for them to stop dropping to your knowledge?
When I was working on building my own set I knew of two others who were as well. We came to a point of minimal drop rate when all three of us were incredibly close. We ended up striking a deal involving the transfer of some to one of the three, and then helping each other complete the set after that. It worked.

When I was working on building my own set I knew of two others who were as well. We came to a point of minimal drop rate when all three of us were incredibly close. We ended up striking a deal involving the transfer of some to one of the three, and then helping each other complete the set after that. It worked.

It makes sense that this is the problem we are facing at the moment. Only problem is I don't know any other hunters that are stockpiling their Nanites for the viceroy.

just the fact that items have caps is wrong. its like saying all my chickens wont produce eggs because there are too many in the store is just nonsense. how can any game that says they are a sandbox but limits the amount of sand you can play with. item capping is directly responsible for the current market manipulation is apparent. allowing one player to gather "all" the item in game and over charge. with the cap in place noone will ever loot anything to compete, hince market manipulated. in todays world we have transparency and it allows the world to run smoother by knowing who owns what and where it is. this is not the case in EU. EU fosters this corruptive behavior by allowing this to continue. Dont expect anything to change just dont play into the game. just buy some deeds sit back and withdrawl every other month and use that to pay for games that reward its players in positive ways.

Back