Info: Nawacore

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
I thought I would put all this info together in one place as it is asked for often enough :laugh:.

Lets start from the beginning. Nawa is part of the lore of Planet Toulan -

Having once played host to a sultanate of immense wealth and power, where native Insians and alien Narians worked for peace and prosperity in an almost indestructible nation, Toulan is now only a mere shadow of its past self.
It was 600 years ago that an apocalyptic war, caused by the greed of the two races and fuelled by the fight to control Nawa, the planet’s lifeforce, destroyed the majestic splendour of the land. The old bazars that once held vast riches of spices, gold, silk and swords were turned into rubble, as was the old city of Sabad and most of the continent’s societies. The Insians were nearly made extinct, and the Narians were sent off of the planet, locked behind a door and kept out of Toulan.
To make the planet whole again, the Safians – the perfect race of people numbering less than a dozen – began to rebuild the planet, a process that had to start with the rebuilding of the Insian race. The Safians came up with a technology that allowed them to bring to life individual Insians, incorporating into each person a Nawa core to allow for the cultivation and manipulation of the energy.
As part of the new batch of mortal Insians colonising the planet, you are here to rebuild the nation to its past magnificence, travelling through vast landscapes to hunt mobs, unearth hidden treasures, battle others PVP highlight for land control or run your own guild for the renaissance of Toulan.

NawaCores are sophisticated Nawa powered devices that unlock activities and opportunities across Toulan.

A NawaCore tracks player progress through their journey on the planet and each upgrade to a player's NawaCore will unlock additional higher-level content such as access to higher-level instances or missions, as well as access to higher-level daily repeatable missions. Additional information can be gained from the NawaCore Agent NPC located at the gate entrance area of Nahar City.

New Toulan players will receive a "NawaCore MK1" when exiting the start room, while existing Toulan born players will receive a certificate that can be exchanged at the Citadel area for a "NawaCore MK1" to start the overhauled new player experience.

Entropia universe players who started on other planets, can acquire a "NawaCore MK1" by speaking to the NawaCore Agent NPC in Nahar City.

The NawaCore agent provides two options to acquire this first NawaCore:
1: It can be bought for 10,000 Vibrant Sweat.
2: Hunt 100 TabTab

OK so you now have your first Nawacore, now what?

You want to upgrade it. There are 3 discovered so far, there is a photo of 7.

nawacores.jpg

To upgrade them you want to run some CUHOF instances, and loot the parts to upgrade

CUHOF and Mini instances now use a new universal instance key called "Nawa Energy Cores" that can gain access to any instance on Toulan.

Unlike the previous CUHOF keys, the new Nawa Energy Core is not crafted but refined in a refiner using 100 Vibrant Sweat and 1 Nawa Shard (refined from 2x Nawa Fragments).
Nawa Fragments are acquired through enmater mining (or found on the floor like fruit)

Different levels of CUHOF instances require different amounts of "Nawa Energy Cores" to open, the key amount required is reflected next to the instance name, for example CUHOF 03 will require 3x Nawa Energy Cores.

So how to upgrade it?

Inside the each instance you have a chance of looting MK2&MK3 parts A,B,C,D,E- you can also buy and sell these.

You then take your old Nawacore and trade it at the nawacore NPC for a new one with all the new parts.

Ie - MK1 Nawacore + MK2 part, A,B,C,D,E = MK2 Nawacore

OK fine.. so you now have up to Nawacore MK3, and then?

Now you are able to not only run the MK3 dailies. but also access to the mission for -

"Toulan's new tamble creature "Karmoosh Aleef" with the following unlockable passive buffs

Skill Gain Pet & Taming 10%
Decrease Critical Damage 3%
Auto Loot 45 Meters"

"Toulan Master Tamer NPC Kenda, have been moved from Nahar City to Stable (guardian city TP)"

Mission : Taming Karmoosh Aleef

Requires hunting all 5 Wave Spawners Boss Mobs, after completing the mission NPC Kenda will provide a "Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key"

This Key grants you access to the second building at Flora & Flaura TP, an instance whereby you can enter to get a chance to tame one of the autoloot pet mobs. So far, has proven to be difficult to tame.

Bosses - https://www.twitch.tv/bonnieeu/clip/ClumsyIgnorantYakPastaThat
CUHOF-

( if there is anything I've missed please feel free to add it!)

Source of italic info-
http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/
https://www.planettoulan.com/

Last edited:
Very interesting. Thanks for the share bonnie id be genuinely interested to go to toulan after seeing this and see for myself what this is all about although so much going on caly atm and next month theres no spare ped or time to spend offplanet. Very interested though, i hope to see more content of the instances and that for example if you share them.

Best of luck.
Kenpachi.

Very interesting. Thanks for the share bonnie id be genuinely interested to go to toulan after seeing this and see for myself what this is all about although so much going on caly atm and next month theres no spare ped or time to spend offplanet. Very interested though, i hope to see more content of the instances and that for example if you share them.

Best of luck.
Kenpachi.

Thanks for the feedback! I have added a video of the CUHOF instance now :)

A real kick in the balls.
We did the mission of all the bosses long ago to get the lateef.
And now you can convert it into a key that gives the 'chance' to get an aleef, while all those years we were promised the lateef would get a special buff.

"an instance whereby you can enter to get a chance to tame one of the autoloot pet mobs. So far, has proven to be difficult to tame"

NO thank you. This is fucked up.

Finding Yasmina

The only thing I may add is after getting the Nawacore MK1you have to run the CUHOF Daily Missions. I took me forever to figure out how to access them. May I was missing something obvious, I dunno :confused:, but you can start the fun here: Lon 136321 Lat: 93281 and talk to Yasmina.

MEtIoh3

Back