NBK's Bal&CK arkadian gunplay

lightrevant

Young
orpheous inspired me with the arkadian blademaster event so i have put together a free form event of my own.
first i will take all the poeple willing to go i can gather at club royal on a free warp flight from calypso to arkadia. then i will provide transport to the planet for everyone. now comes the fun part everyone gets a herman ark-0 and 3 ped in ammo and break up into teams with 4 contestants and one healer/judge. all will head into underground for hunting contest on small maturity wambanas at fire crystal. 3 highest single loots get a prize. first prize will be sleipner mk1 thruster attached. second prize will be a 2a and a 2c armour plateing. third prize will be another herman ark-0. all this action is going down on 5-21-2016 depart caly 2:30 game time start 1 hour hunt 3:00 prizes will be awarded 4:05-4:10 and a sweat team on the wambanas for as long as i can keep it going after that. huge thanks to my sponsors Eli imoyaro Murderhugh, kingnobody noway nohow, chorbal bal balikian, and nachoss nachoss grande.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoA
well i was hopeing with all the free services offered and a spaceship on the line ppl will bring their own ammo as well

count me in :wtg:

so the highest loot on a maximum of 7 mobs per team? :-/

that's actually not a bad idea, if you could monitor it correctly

Literally an event where everyone above level 3 or so has the same chance.

apparently i am a terrible coordinator, i told bal Friday after Kronan warps i was thinking that meant right now but seems he was thinking 24 hours from now because isnt online lol. so i am going to delay for 24 hours and if i cant get ahold of him before then i will just have to get tt guns and give those out instead. this is my first event ever so please give me some understanding and patience after all im trying to give away a bunch guns/ammo and great prizes XD

Back