Neconu Jaw - Price Check...

This gotta be the best auktion thread ever. We have drama we have cash throw some sex in here and consider this a free bump ;)

Recived new offer from anonymous bidder.

Bidder will come forth if he wins the auction (naturally) or to other bidders after auction is over.

Bid consist of 3 different alternatives...

1. 35.000 ped

Or 2 different bids with less peds and different land-tax agreements.

//Zab

This gotta be the best auktion thread ever. We have drama we have cash throw some sex in here and consider this a free bump ;)

it gets my vote for best thread of the year.

it gets my vote for best thread of the year.

Make that two votes lol

Omg, after posting I noticed this is my 666th post, this thread is DOOMED, DOOMED I tell you

If it continues like this, i will soon have enough EFD to buy myself my extraction-icon-thingie...

Haha.. Would be the best drama evar if this thread was just fake to gain EFD ;)

Make that two votes lol

Omg, after posting I noticed this is my 666th post, this thread is DOOMED, DOOMED I tell you

Friday the 13th as well :vampire:

Bump for the most entertaining thread going at the moment :)

not really sure what the purpose that type of comment on this thread is or what sort of response you wish to garner, Zabler. but given where you seem to wish to see it go, please withdraw my bid.

if your secret friend is correct, then maybe you will do quite well.

The 80K thing wasn't really so secret since someone wrote it in the loot thread :) But really can't see why you take it so harshly that Zabler says what he was told the DNA was worth.

If I recall some sales threads by yourself I noticed you trying to sell Mod AS-117 about 15-20K over what the most recent one was sold for a few weeks earlier - So really can't see the problem with him indicating what he was told when he didn't even say that this was the amount he wanted, just hoping he might get a few extra K from the auction (Think everyone would appriciate getting the best posible amount for the item he is auctioning away)

Good luck with the bids and the sale all :)

If I recall some sales threads by yourself I noticed you trying to sell Mod AS-117 about 15-20K over what the most recent one was sold for a few weeks earlier - So really can't see the problem with him indicating what he was told when he didn't even say that this was the amount he wanted, just hoping he might get a few extra K from the auction (Think everyone would appriciate getting the best posible amount for the item he is auctioning away)

while this is not the time or place for such a discussion, waheed, i often sale things for other ppl, as is the nature of my business that anna and i run in atlantis mall shop 1-10 L. since they are not my items, and i am not a reseller of items in anyway, it is hard to blame me for a client wishing to sell a thing for such a price.

i've had a lot of conversation with zabler over this process. i withdrew my bid, since i thought it was the best course of action to do so. i neither think a neconu jaw is worth 20k or 80k. and i wish zabler and dark the very best on this auction.

Friday the 13th as well :vampire:

Bump for the most entertaining thread going at the moment :)

i predict jason or freddy or maybe even count chocula will show up tonight in a shogun face mask and make his bid known to us all.

Last edited:
y0y0

Hello, I could never ever imagine which drama my lucky loot caused...

I have been away doin some important IRL stuff last week, including the Metallica consert in Stockholm 12/7. It is not until now i realize how much cash it is involved.

I want to thank all the bidders for the intrest, and i will discuss the bids very very carefully this evening with my brother in arms Zabler, which i have 100%
faith in.

I wish the bidders good luck, and i hope the winner will be pleased with the Necuno DNA.

Regards: Johanna DarkAssault Hellwalker

while this is not the time or place for such a discussion, waheed, i often sale things for other ppl, as is the nature of my business that anna and i run in atlantis mall shop 1-10 L. since they are not my items, and i am not a reseller of items in anyway, it is hard to blame me for a client wishing to sell a thing for such a price.

i've had a lot of conversation with zabler over this process. i withdrew my bid, since i thought it was the best course of action to do so. i neither think a neconu jaw is worth 20k or 80k. and i wish zabler and dark the very best on this auction.

You have an amaxing talent for taking things out of context - I did not indicate you being a reseller, neither did I say there was anything at all wrong with you trying to sell for other - Neither did I try to start a discussion, I simply started that Zable was in his right to say what he had been told, and I think he is very well aware that the 80K estimate he got was way to high.

You way of speaking to people some times is what makes people believe you have no respect for other opinions than your own and those who follow those - Thou I do not believe this to be thru, I just think your way of writting can sometimes give people this impression of you.

But no, this is not a thread for debates :)

You way of speaking to people some times is what makes people believe you have no respect for other opinions than your own and those who follow those - Thou I do not believe this to be thru, I just think your way of writting can sometimes give people this impression of you.

well, while i understand this is prevalent thought, especially in denmark, where i have many fans. i can either choose to join the hemlock society or continue to express my thoughts about eu on an open forum provided for such discussion of ideas.

was mainly just saying when i sell an item that is not mine, i do consult the seller but never choose it's price.

i apologize for any misconceptions caused by my way of writing, but i can assure you it has earned me much more +rep than any -rep it has earned me. being american, i value my 1st amendment right for free speech, and have worked previously for various media outlets, including a press association that upheld the rights of reporters free speech rights and shield laws. i can understand by someone that does not live in the usa could see the way i write on this forum the way you have, but i assure you, i'm just another asshole expressing my opinion. it's love it or leave it, and you are happy to take either route.

i just don't appreciate being likened to a reseller when in fact i work as both a buyer's or seller's agent. i strive on a daily basis to work equitable partnerships and mutually beneficial deals for parties i do business with. reseller merely buys at x price and sells at some % of x price. this is not in any way what i do as a negotiator for buyers and sellers of real estate, gear or as was the case on this thread, dna.

Well, while the thread is bumped, i will just say:

4 hours to go people!

You can almost touch the tension in this thread :)

Edit: Clarification about the BP bid some days ago.. Its a UL OF-211 Bp with a QR of 44... Made by Peter Slayer Gnagare

Last edited:
All last second bids extend Deadline with 15 minutes... This is just a big IF we recive a last second offer!

Its over

WE HAVE A WINNER

Congratz

Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary

thx Zabler. I can't believe i won it :wtg::laugh:

glad you did, gandalf. was unable to participate in the end of this auction due to the timing of the end of it, but also had no interest in competing with you for this dna.

gratz to the looter and to the new owner of neconu.

I don't want to see the equus being removed :(

nobody does. ;)

Who want those god damn horses anyways?

Seriously though..

There are a few people i want to mention after all of this that have really made an impression on me about how serious they are about this game...

And those are:
Gandalf
Skippie
Neomaven

You guys really showed, in different ways, how you want Entropia to evolve.. This bidding has been, well.. i dont even know the words.. exiting perhaps..

I hope me and Dark made the right choice, i hope everyone will be happy.

See you along, me and dark are off to hunt down some Araneatrox DNA now... :)

tnx and gratz

A big tnx everyone. Gratz Gandalf and i hope you find the Necuno Dna useful.

/Johanna DarkAssault Hellwalker

Who want those god damn horses anyways?

Seriously though..

There are a few people i want to mention after all of this that have really made an impression on me about how serious they are about this game...

And those are:
Gandalf
Skippie
Neomaven

You guys really showed, in different ways, how you want Entropia to evolve.. This bidding has been, well.. i dont even know the words.. exiting perhaps..

I hope me and Dark made the right choice, i hope everyone will be happy.

See you along, me and dark are off to hunt down some Araneatrox DNA now... :)

You mean you don't like horsies ? omg .... I have no words to explain my feelings ... :D

that was a good drum break.

Back