Neconu with a helmet

Megafeiz

Old
Society
Freelancer
Kury Ronx Hunt
"It's gonna be another disappointing day" I was thinking as i pulled the cold armor over my skin. Eh, well this needs to be done. Neconus must be eliminated, every one of them. I looked in a mirror and put the helmet on hiding the deep scars covering my face. Ruthless little bastards.

Last check before heading out. Damn, nearly forgot music. If everything else fails at least I got the music. Keeps me alive, keeps me going, keeps me human.

I quickly found their nest and after a couple of kills I sensed something different. I haven't had that feeling since...can't even remember. As i was puzzling over that sensation in my head one neconu was just about to attack me. Luckily enough I was able to evade the first blow. By doing that I must have upset the other neconu that was hiding quite close. After lots of help from my med kit I managed to kill the first one. I tossed the remains in my backpack and took on the other necu. I knew I just got something good,

but no time for that now. Later, when I had a little break, I shuffled through my loot and found the reason for the feeling I had before

See you another day, my fellow entropians:)

Nice! Gz on the Helmet. :yay:

darri

is is that the first nemi piece to be looted this vu?:confused:

What a nive piece of loot :yay:

KRAATS to you ;)

Niiiice!!!

very nice
grz!
:eek:

Sweeet! :eek: Gratz! :yay:
I got one o' those too (M) off an Argo about a year and a half ago.:D

Gratz on the helm and +rep for the storrie :)

big gratz mate!!!:yay::yay:

Gratz for the loot, thx for sharing, +rep for story, made me smile :)

Gratz!

Keep up the good work with the storytelling too, it's inspiring!

WHOA!! Big grats for nice silent Hof!! :yay:

nice find m8

gz ;)

Better say gratz as I'm globalling in both your screenshots :laugh:

So.... gratz! :yay:

grats Ronx! yep, they tend to drop neme (F)- not too often but sometimes, nice to see these pieces still dropping :)

nice loot :) ...nem helm ..quite nice :yay:

Back