Need Friends or society

So my mentor is at work, he works 3 to 4 weeks on and 1 to 2 weeks off. where he is right now they have blocked EU from being accessed, so we keep in touch via email.

I am about 2 weeks old at this point with about 40ish hours played.

but i would like to have friends, or a society,

I like mining, but also hunting is my first big thing.

I am lvl 6 laser sniper, with lvl 4 sniper hit my evade is 3, and dodge 6

I am currently trying to get ped to get my own ship, cause i got stranded by my mentor on cyrene, and had to pay my way back to calypso. not mentors fault he didnt know he would be blocked from access to game.

but this game is more fun when i have people to talk to, learn from.

i want to earn ped, it does not have to be millions, or get rich, or quit job and play game. but enough to have awesome stuff, and not keep dumping 50 bucks a week into the game.

so far i am 90 dollars in. got some decent stuff for a lowbie...also some funzie useless things IE BODY STOCKING...

StevieB only posts so much, some stuff is over 3 yrs old....so learning is a bit of a curve.

like WHY DOES MY 101 finder use 10.5k uni ammo per use. how do i make it work for me, so i can by shrap to make ammo to keep using cause drop rates are not awesome good at my lvl.
i want to sell what i refine for MU. and maybe come out postive on the other side.

as far as hunting...not going to be hitting globals anytime soon.. but there is profit to be made on cyrene i saw that. i got dropped off there unprepared. got a ride back after 3 days and well ammo was very diminished. went with 20k shots for my gun, and came back with less than 3k shots left. its the only plus side to caly, shrap drops more than anything else.

so you know making some friends, learning things, and learning how to stay PED positive and make some money for fun things is great. but mostly some friends, its why i play mmos.

extensive background in mmos

ultima online
diablo
FF 11
FF 15
Archage
Anarcy online
Linage 2
World of Warcraft
EvE online sort of like this game
Star Wars Galaxies
Star Wars TOR
New World
Everquest
Neverwinter
D&D

most of my time was spent in SWG, EvE, and WoW. and the first two are very much like this game in many ways. so i can learn quick. so no need to hold my hand all the time...just when we frolic. lol

but yeah anyone want a friend, or to add a new friend to their group.

i also have discord.
oh and im 38 yrs old so not immature...well im 38 can still be immature lol.

I am a Christian, Minster, and follower of Jesus. so my only rule is refrain from using his name in vain. i tend to let other things slide, its a game, and heck im wearing a body stocking so im not that strict.

there are a few things that i want to gain in this game. staying PED postivie even if its not massive, getting vampire pet not paying 5000PED for one ever in this life will i pay that for a digital pet. to maybe craft some, but i really do not want to spend 100 dollars and 2 weeks on granny. but it might have to happen at some point. i want to have fun. and maybe actualy do withdraws back to my bank every now and again.

you can find me in game under
Betova Stradaveria Bach

keep religion and politics off the equation
detach rookie channel
look at StevieBYT keeping in mind that he is an entertainer and has a low level in game but has nice topics covered
sell the bodystocking and buy more ammo
use only maxed tools (press P to see your proficiency in the item)
and you will do good.
HF

keep religion and politics off the equation
detach rookie channel
look at StevieBYT keeping in mind that he is an entertainer and has a low level in game but has nice topics covered
sell the bodystocking and buy more ammo
use only maxed tools (press P to see your proficiency in the item)
and you will do good.
HF
well in the land of the Wokeness, having 1 thing i dont like is better than 1 billion offenses. but ill never push it on anyone or talk about it otherwise.
and Politics YUCKY! lol

i do have it detached.. but i just want a few good friends.

I do keep watching StevieBYT, i did not know entertainer was a thing..

I am selling the stocking, someone had it cheap, so i am trying to double my PED im not running around all the time like that..

If i could afford the F105 max Teir or F106 max i would.. but they are bit out my range atm. unless i save ped deposits for several weeks. (aka wife-a-saurus rex no like me spending tons on a game)

but thanks for the advice.

HF back at you, since i assume its some kind of friendly goodbye cause i am a noob.

If i could afford the F105 max Teir or F106 max i would.. but they are bit out my range atm. unless i save ped deposits for several weeks. (aka wife-a-saurus rex no like me spending tons on a game)
a maxed tool is not the top refined one, it is a tool where yhour proficveincy is capped already, can be also a TT Finder. i mean do not use tools that you dont ahve the level (return are reduced in favor of bonus progress)

HF = Have Fun (most important thing in a game)

a maxed tool is not the top refined one, it is a tool where yhour proficveincy is capped already, can be also a TT Finder. i mean do not use tools that you dont ahve the level (return are reduced in favor of bonus progress)

HF = Have Fun (most important thing in a game)
defiantly having fun. and thanks for the info. cause the 101 or 102 i have at 10k ammo cost is a bit much in cost for me. the TT shop ones are better for my skill ATM anyways. till i can get me some geology skill implants. to boost myself.

Back